Past Present Future

Your Pov ...

You were now 5 months pregnant and You , your mom and sister Kayla were going to go see the sex of the baby .

The three of you have grown a close bond to each other over the month you moved to Florida .

Jacob has been the best friend you have always wanted and your mom approves of you guys hanging out and chillen .

You all arrived at the doctors appointment quit happily . You haven't spoken to the sperm doner of your baby since that incident happened and you no longer cry yourself to sleep again because of Jacob .

"Y/N Y/L/N , the doctor is ready to see you miss" a short stubby elderly lady with silver hair says. All three of us stand up and walk back to the thing.

The doctor did all the measurements and made sure everything is okay . "You want to know the sex right ? " he asks You . You nod and Your mom claps her hands and smiles excitedly.

"And the sex is ... A baby girl!" he says , You squeal happily and yoyr sister does a little dance .

************

As soon as you left the doctors office You called Jacob . He was just as excited as You were. My mom was taking Yall out to dinner and You asked if You could invite Jake .

Of course she said yes and started looking at You like 'why don't yall date' . You playfully roll yo eyes and she pretends to be hurt .

Your phone is ringing but its not Jacobs ringtone which is 'All That Matters' by Justin Bieber .

You looked down and you know the number by heart . Your sperm doner is calling it makes your heart skip a beat .

"Whats wrong baby ?" Your mom asks , you shake your head and ask her to turn down the radio .

You answer the call and hear his voice immediately making you tear up .

You: Hello?

Him : Baby girl, how are you . How's the baby?

You: Why are you calling me? ion wanna talk to you any more .

Him: Thats my baby too ! Boy or girl?

You: IM having a girl . Now please don't call this phone again ! I want no interactions with you ! Kay bye .

Him: Girl thats my baby too ! And whoever the nigga that's fucking you got you acting all like that to me . Tell him when I find him , were murking that nigga .

You: Shut the fuck up ! Dario you always wanna threaten somebody like I said please do not call back !

You hang up the phone , a few tears turn into a whole waterfall or them . "Baby were gonna get you a new number okay?" Your mom asks , You nod your head and arrive at Jacobs house .

You wiped your tears and he cane outside getting in the car be greeted your mom , and Your sister. You noticed his scent, he smelled very good and also looked very good .

"Hey what's wrong ?" he ask You, You quickly came up with a lie.

"Just happy tears. Im having a girrrl" You say smiling, because he truly does make you happy !

You arrive at ihop , cause your daughter was craving strawberry and blueberry pancakes , with cheesed eggs and ketchup , sausage and apple juice and thats what You ordered. Jacob scrunched his nose at what You ordered .

"Whatever . It's good ! " You smile at him he smiles back at you and his face inches closer to yours and you meet his face and your lips were so close to each other . You heard your mom squeal trying to take a picture and your cheeks flushed a reddened color .

You pulled back before you guys kissed . His cheeks became red to and he was embarrased to .

"Maan . I want yall together ! To be honest I wish you were pregannt by him a decent younge man not no hood rat !" she says You shook your head .

"Well Jacob how would you feel dating me even though im pregnant with another man's baby?" You ask him as she brings your drinks.

You wait till she leaves and he starts talking .

"I honestly wouldn't have a problem with that . A dad is somebody who created the baby a father is the man who stepped up to raise the child if the dad is a deadbeat or left the child with the mother. And I would hope to be the baby girls father " he says looking at You . You were shocked at his words .

"Wow ! I . am .Speechless" You say he turns your head and lifts your chin gently placing his soft lips on yours . You kiss back making your mom go crazy .

"So is it official?" Kayla asks taking a picture before you pull away . "Its official" You say, You peck his lips one last time before Your food comes .

********

After you eat , Your mom says he can come over for a littke bit . You guys go up to your room. He takes off his jays and sits on your bed .

"Wanna cuddle?" You ask . He nods happily and you guys cuddle the rest of the night nothing was on your mind except for you new boyfriend and your daughter .

You were gonna make this relationship last .