Chapter 38: Promise Fulfilled

Start from the beginning

"I have photo evidence of everything he has done to Jimin. Also, I got the contract I had to sign and you will be in the case too, so there is no way we could lose." Irene says once they got into Chris's old, cleared out office.

"We won't be having a case really, he is getting the death sentence no matter what." Irene sulked in her chair.

"That is no fun, you can tease him by saying you are free and then kill him?" Yoongi smiles.

"You're funny but what will we do about Queen Joy?"

"My people contacted the police there and she is under arrest, her younger sister, Yeri is taking the thrown with her husband."

"Where will Joy be going?"

"Well with the information I got on her and with you and Jimin, possibly where your dad will be going." Yoongi nodded and looked up at the door when it opened.

"Eneri? What is she doing here Yoongi?" Jimin growled.

"Jimin meet Irene, she is an agent for Interpol." The redhead kept his eyes narrowed at the woman and walked next to Yoongi.

"My name was spelled backwards, I don't know why I am saying this I just think it is funny. I am also friends with Bang Chan and Changbin is my younger brother. My mother got me out of the Dark Lands but not my brothers."

"Oh, you should have said that they are outside." Jimin smiled and Irene silently let out her breath she was holding in.

"Yeah, I will go." Irene nervously chuckled and walked out with her briefcase in hand.

"Way to scare her away." Yoongi teased and brought the younger onto his lap.

"Well she drained my blood and we flirted, thought it would be awkward for you to feel our sexual tension." The King growled.

"You're an asshole you know that?" Jimin nodded, proud of himself that he can still make his boyfriend feel so insecure.

"It's one of my better traits and now I don't have to do anything, you don't have to do anything, plus our room is soundproof. Are you picking up what I'm throwing down?" Yoongi hummed.

"Why go to our room when we have a perfectly good office?"

"Na it's too nice and all I remember is seeing your dad in here, we can have sex in here once we get married or something but for now let's keep it in the bedroom, plus we have all our stuff in there." Yoongi groaned and put his hand on Jimins hips.

"You know, we could get married anytime." The elder traced circles on the younger's lower back after Jimin moved to straddle him.

"You got a couple of years until you have to get married, you don't want to wait?"

"No, I want to sleep next to you knowing no one could possibly get in between us. Not my dad, not my people, not even the ocean can tear us apart, so why not make it official?" Jimin crashed his lips onto Yoongis.

"I love you, I love you." He repeated over and over again after kissing everywhere on his lover's face and then stayed a little longer on Yoongis lips. "Baby I would always say yes anytime if I get a ring, so chop-chop." Jimin stood up and helped the elder up.

"You're amazing," Yoongi mumbled, thankful that Jimin didn't hear it as they made their way to their room. 'That ring is near, don't worry.'

They entered the room.

'My happiness, my reason for living, my everything, I don't know where my life would be if Taehyung and Jungkook didn't kidnap me.'

The two started undressing.

'We probably had the most interesting way of meeting. You were that mean Captain, I was the saucy Prince.'

Yoongi crawled onto Jimin and kissed the younger with love and passion just like the rest of the night.

'You will become my King or Queen, whatever you would like, we will get married, have a couple of kids, maybe a pet who knows? But one thing for sure is that you will be by my side and nothing will ever get between us again.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more chapter to go!!

Another thing is that I want to say thank you for staying and continuing to read my book, some people ghost over the chapters so for the people who haven't then the thank you is for you. For the people who have ghost over mine and possibly others, you should think about how it feels for us authors that you can't even respect us enough to read either less or more than 1000 words.

A lot of authors put in a lot of work and it sucks that some people take that for granted. I hope someday those types of human beings realize just how long we stay up thinking of chapters and praying that people like our books.

Sorry for my little rant but it needs to be done, once again thank you for the people who take time in reading my books!