Chapter 20: I Hate You

"Yoongi you have to stop worrying, he's been gone one day! I hardly think he is dead."

"How do you know Tae? I am seriously freaking out, he could be dead and I would have no idea. He is in the Dark Lands where the most horrible killers are if they were not executed and shit. We wi-" Taehyung covers Yoongis mouth.

"You need to have faith in Jimin." Yoongi moves Taehyungs hand.

"I do but I just have a bad feeling." The Prince sighed but caught his dad watching them. "Hey dad, you okay?"

Chris looked up and smiled. "Uh yeah just have somethings on my mind. Carry on," he said and then walked out of the room.

"What's up with him?" Yoongi shrugged.

"Been acting weird for a while but I don't know why." Taehyung nodded.

"Hey so how is Aisha?"

"She's good Tae, I noticed she was a little upset that Jimin wasn't here but I think she will get over it."

"Yoongi, I need to talk to you." The Prince looked behind the tiger and saw his mom and dad.

"Okay, that's my time to go. Good luck." Taehyung whispered and then left.

"What's wrong?" Chris looked at Lisa who suddenly pushed him forward.

"Well, I got some bad news." Yoongi frowned and watched his father have a seat where Taehyung used to sit.

"Well?"

"I was the one to send Jimin to go fight with Shownu in the Dark Lands, hoping he would die. Just in case he didn't I sent word to some of the people there to go after him." Yoongi's eyes darken.

"You did this? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I wanted to protect-".

"Stop talking bullshit. Why do you like making my life a living hell. You are a terrible person, a terrible King, and most of all a terrible dad. I thought you wanted me to be happy but when I do find someone, you try killing him. I am shocked you could do something so heartless. I'm going to go get him. Here," Yoongi took off his crown and family crest ring he usually has on. "I won't need this. You are the worst father ever and you!" Yoongi pointed to his mom who was looking down, now finding her shoes interesting. "You probably knew and every time I talked to you about Jimin you just sat there and never told me. YOU TWO ARE THE WORST PARENTS IN THE WORLD. I HATE YOU!" Yoongi screamed and ran out the front doors, past the gates, and past his people who were looking at him concerned.

"SOMEONE STOP HIM." He heard his dad yelling.

"YOONGI WE'RE SORRY." His mom yelled after taking her high heels off so she could run faster.

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING," Yoongi yelled back, now pushing past people who tried stopping him.

"YOONGI OVER HERE." The Prince smirked when he saw Hoseok.

He took the sharp left and then right, following Hoseok to the docks.

"Get in, Namjoon is down there and will swim you to the ship. Make sure to take a deep breath." Hoseok smirks. Yoongi did what he was told before finding himself being pushed into the water.

Just like Hoseok said, Namjoon was waiting for him.

The siren waved before putting an arm around the youngers waist and then rapidly swimming back to the ship while Jin takes Hoseok.

Yoongi suddenly started slapped Namjoons arm.

Namjoon frowned and looked at Yoongi who was turning red.