Chapter 22: Scared

"So everyone welcome to our casa!" Jeongin smiled pulling Jimin into the house.

"Wow, you guys all live here?" Jackson asked in awe as he looks around.

"Yeah we got our rooms upstairs but we only have one guest bedroom which is where Jimin and Shownu slept last night. If you guys are going to stay over then you have to take the couches and we have sleeping bags."

"Thanks, Bang Chan but I don't know if we will be sta-." Yoongi cuts in.

"Jimin can I talk to you." He says and Jimin turned around with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Um yeah, we will be right back then." The redhead said and followed Yoongi out of the cabin and to a huge rock not that far away. "What's wrong?"

"Jimin why aren't you angry at me?" The Captain chuckled.

"Because it wasn't your fault, it's your dad's."

"Yeah, my dad. He made all this happen."

"Yoongi, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have meet Stray Kids, I wouldn't have became slight friends with Shownu, and I wouldn't have known how much I liked you, possibly even love you but I don't want to rush anything. I can't be angry at you because you did nothing so stop trying to get me angry at you." Jimin sassed and patted Yoongi's head.

"Well, I possibly even love you too." Yoongi teased and brought Jimin in for a passionate kiss.

Their lips moved in sync but as the love full kiss started to escalate to a lust full one, that Jin came over and kicked Jimin in the back of his knee.

"Okay break it up." Jimin groaned and put one hand on Yoongis shoulder and the other one rubbed the back of his knee. "Jimin we all missed you but I am not waiting until you two have sex to hug you." Jin grabbed the youngers hand off of Yoongi and pulled him into a hug.

"Is he always that badass?" Shownu asked and JB nodded.

"He doesn't give two shits who Jimin is, since he is the oldest." JB laughed and went to hug him too.

Once the crew gave Jimin his fair share of hugs, Stray Kids did the same thing for fun.

"Okay, I can't hug anyone." Jimin huffed leaning back onto Yoongi's chest.

"You're fine and Shownu why don't you close your eyes for a sec I brought you a surprise," Namjoon smirks coming out from around a tree.

Shownu looked at Jimin and then back at the siren before closing his eyes.

The siren went back onto the forest and waved the crew of Follow X to stand in front of their Captain. Kihyun smirks and placed a small kiss of Shownu's lip.

Jimin immediately burst out laughing when he watched Shownu freak the hell out when he opened his eyes.

"YOU GUYS ARE ALL HERE!" Kihyun nodded but slapped his chest, then arm and then chest again.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE DUELING JIMIN, you just left before we all woke up," Kihyun yells but started tearing up at the end as Shownu looks down in shame.

"He's right, Shownu if this happens again you better tell us or else," Wonho smirked and waved at Jimin and then side hugged him.

"Okay next time I will tell you guys, and can we sit down, I am not even close to being healed. How about you Chim?"

"My whole body is on Yoongi, I am still so numb," Jimin said as Yoongi was back hugging the younger who was leaning all the way back.

"Are we not going to talk about him calling you Chim?" Hoseok questioned and Jeongin smiled.