Chapter 4: A Personality Change

"Tae, where's the little guy?" The prince asks after he saw that the fiery redhead was missing from the table.

"He doesn't eat with us, he has a lot of work to do." Yoongi nodded and glanced towards the captain's quarters to his right.

"Does he have breakfast?" Taehyung shrugged. "I will be right back then," Yoongi then nearly fell over the table reaching for food to put on an extra plate before walking to the red wooden door and knocking.

"Come in," Jimin said, not taking the time to glacé up until he saw someone in front of him.

The captain blinked at Yoongi as he set the plate down. Even though it has been less than 24 hours since he was taken from the castle, the crew has given the royal lion a clean bed, a fresh pair of clothes so this was a small way to repay that. The pirates could've done a whole lot worse if they wanted.

"I know what it's like having all this work and people to take care of. Meaning, I know how important it is to eat, so there you go," Yoongi smiled and Jimin's jaw slightly dropped after what he had heard.

"O-Oh, well thank you." Yoongi nodded.

"Whatcha working on?" He titled his head, trying to decipher the upside-down map when Jimin pulled the plate closer.

"A map, we have some enemies closing in on us, so I have to figure out where to go without going to war. However! For some fucking reason, I can't fucking understand why they are staying at this island for so long."

"How do you know where they are?" Jimin chuckled.

"My spirit helps me, but when you have two sirens and a viper who has finally learned how to swim. It's easy to sneak into boats, it makes this whole ordeal very helpful, yeah." Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Impressive but do you know what's on or in the island?" The captain nodded as he took another bite of the oatmeal.

"Well there is sulfur, salt, wild animals... and I think that's really it." Yoongi hums and rubs his chin.

"I may be wrong but if they have salt, sulfur, and charcoal, they can make gunpowder." Jimin's eyes widened and he snapped his head up to the thinking prince.

"I think you may be onto something. Thank you, your highness."

"You're welcome and why don't you come outside and spend some time with your crew?" The elder suggested.

"Why are you helping us? We- Jungkook did kidnap you?"

"I guess I'm thinking this is my time to get some fresh air, get away from all the rules back home. Yes, my parents are probably going shit stack crazy at this point but I'm kinda starting to like you guys." He winked.

"You're right," Jimin mumbled, ignoring most of what was said, "they are my crew for a reason." He stood up, grabbed his hat to cover his hair and a little bit of his eyes.

The two didn't talk as Jimin grabbed his plate and they both walked out to the dinner table.

"Eh Cap, what's hanging?" Jin smiled, moving his foot from the captain's chair.

"I'm watching you, Jin," Jimin hissed, glancing at Namjoon glaring at him with a hand on his sword. "I am not stupid enough to hurt your precious prince." A spoon dropped.

"Wait! Hold up there's another prince? Wait.. is Jin' a Prince or is that just some kinky nickname?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and looked around.

"Jin's the Prince of Atlantis and Namjoon is his guard aka bodyguard and mate." Hoseok explained with a smile on his face, "But it also could be a kinky name." He laughed and Namjoon looked like he was about to attack him but Jin put his hand on the younger's arm.