Chapter 35: Broken Free

"Yoongi I don't think I have ever seen you in anything that isn't black or white." Jungkook jocks watching the Prince fix his bright yellow t-shirt.

"Haha funny, yes I own clothes that aren't just black or white." Yoongi snapped.

"So Taehyung knows the plan but what should we do in the meantime?"

"I don't know Mark I could probably get us some Uno." Yoongi sassed and Mark put his hands up surrendering.

"You boys be quite I know the past 3 days have been hard but we need to keep it together and not fight anyone. That includes you Min Yoongi, I know you and I know you like picking fights so shush, sit down and be a good boy." Lisa ordered, putting on her mom act.

"Yes, mom." Yoongi pouted and day down next to Jungkook who had the biggest smile.

"She went all mommy mode on you." Jungkook laughed.

"Oh shut up, let's just hope Taehyung is getting more work done than we are." Yoongi sighed and joined into JB and Jackson's conversation.

~•~•~

"Hey, Suho do you know where the King is?"

"Taehyung for the 10th time, no." The General groans and went back to writing something down.

"You know about Yoongi and Jimin but instead of helping them, you sit on your ass. Some military man you are." Taehyung growled and walks out, slamming the door behind him, and walked around the empty halls but stopped when he saw Ravi walking into the bathroom.

He snuck up and tackled him down, grabbing his sword and pressing it against his throat as he straddled him on the floor.

"Where is Chris?" Ravi rose a brow but as the sword pressed harder he went emotionless. "Where is my soulmate, Ravi? I am done playing nice."

"I don't know I dropped him off near some falls and then I wait until he calls me." Taehyung punched the ground with all his strength next to him.

"Give me the keys to the Prince's cell then."

"I don't have them anymore, I got a call earlier to hand them to Leo."

Taehyung exhaled loudly, "Where is Leo then?"

"At the cells, I think." The tiger threw the swords before standing up, grabbing the soldier's collar, and then dragged him down the many stairs, ignoring the calls from the elder.

However, Ravi sees the familiar outfit first, and even though the younger had threatened to kill him, they are still good friends... ish.

The elder took Taehyung by the waist and pulled him around the corner and then covered his mouth as a gunshot went off.

The youngers eyes widened and let out a muffled scream pushing his body into Ravis.

"Stay silent," Ravi whispered and held the younger closer, not in any sexual way but in a caring mother like way. Taehyung nodded and moved to put his head against the elder's shoulder, covering his eyes hearing the footsteps get closer and closer until they were gone. "Come on cub." The guard looked to see if the coast was clear and when it was he dragged Taehyung to the cell.

"Shit, he is bleeding," Ravi growled seeing as the Prince was trying his best to stop the red blood from oozing out.

"Oh my god, Jackson! Ravi how do we get in." Taehyung started tearing up but managed to put on a small smile for Jungkook who was helping Jackson.

"Tae calm down. Okay um, help me take this off." The younger nods and took off Ravi's pads and then shirt a little too easily for Jungkooks liking.