Chapter 33: Dungeon

Yoongi woke up to being harshly shaken and by very loud people.

"WAKE UP YOONGI," Jungkook yelled shaking the Prince even faster.

"I AM AWAKE YOU UNGRATEFUL REPTILE." The youngest grinned and moved away.

Yoongi sat up and looked at his handcuffed hands when. "Jimin?" Jungkook sighs and shook his head.

"You and your mom were the only ones to get thrown in here with us," JB said and helped Yoongi up.

"My dad is planning to hurt Jimin for something. I don't know what it is but I am killing him myself, sorry mom." Yoongi snapped looking to the small lady in the corner.

"No it's okay, I did find out he was cheating on me and now he throws us here. When you kill him allow me a punch." She growled, shocking everyone.

"How can he not love you? You're amazing, some people are just born idiots." Jackson sighed and cuddled Mark.

"I know Taehyung is thinking of something cause he followed me so we just have to wait until he can get down here." Yoongi stood up and went to the cell bars. "Hey! Jun get your ass over here!" Yoongi waved at one of the guards.

"Yoongi? What the fu-Queen Lisa? Woozi, the Prince and Queen are here!" Jun smiled and walked to Yoongi. "Why are you guys here?" The Prince shrugged.

"Your dad said you two were kidnapped again, I guess that is wrong. My Queen are you okay?" Woozi asked kneeling to her in the corner.

"I am fine Woozi, and are you two going to stay here?" They shrugged, "Can one of you go get Taehyung please?" Woozi sighed and looked up at Jun.

"I will go but it will be hard getting him down with that orange hair," Woozi whined and then left them alone.

"Yoongi how are you though? I notice Jimin isn't here." Jun said putting a hand in the cell to do their handshake.

"Okay, so my dad took Jimin because of something he knows and we are now in the dungeon. My dad, your King is also cheating on the best person in the world, my mom and I have no idea when the next time I see Jimin will be? If it is in a casket? As a dragon? Or he just walks in? So other than that, yeah I am doing great" Yoongi sassed, and the younger just nods.

"I-uh should probably keep a lookout for others but if you need something except for the key then just ask me." Yoongi groans but nodded and watched his friend leave.

"I didn't know you and Jun still talked." Yoongi looked to his mother and slid down the bars until he was on the ground.

"We started talking when Jimin would get drunk. He would tell me how his mate, Minghao would drink because his brother died." Lisa smiled.

"Well, I am glad you two talk again. You stopped because he beat you in a fight." Lisa laughed leaning onto Jungkook who froze.

"Jungkook you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost." Jinyoung smirks.

"Y-Yeah." Jungkook blinks.

"No you're not, sorry Queenie but Jungkook is terrified of women," Hoseok says and the youngest turned pink.

"T-That's not t-true." He snapped and turned to Lisa but screamed when he saw her looking at him.

"See," Hoseok smirks as Jungkook checks his heart rate on the other side of the cage, next to Yoongi.

"I don't like girls because I am always around stinky old men."

"WHOA THERE."

"STINKY?"