Chapter 27: Beach

"Okay, Yoongi tell me exactly what your dad said," Jimin says again, sitting on Yoongi's bed, watching his boyfriend pace around the room.

"Okay, so first Queen Joy was like, 'I can't believe that is the Park Jimin,' then said something about going along with the plan. I was shocked so I asked, 'what plan?' My mom did the same just after me Then my dad goes along saying, 'This doesn't involve you son' then he tells my mom that he couldn't tell her. Jimin I am beyond scared that he is going to try and hurt you." Yoongi stopped walking and looked at Jimin with teary eyes.

"Aw, come here my big baby boo." The redhead scooted back and patted the empty space next to him. Yoongi let out a big huff and since they already got out of their fancy clothes and into pajamas the Prince sat next to Jimin, however, he was pushed back and then watched as the younger straddled him.

"Jimin?"

"Oh don't worry I was just going to hug you, you dirty-minded lion." He chuckled, putting his arms under Yoongi's neck to snuggle into him as much as possible.

"Well when the love of your life straddles you while looking sexy as fuck, things tend to pop inside your head," Yoongi smirks and puts his arms around Jimins waist.

"So I am the love of your life?" The Prince hummed. "Great cause you are mine too. No matter what your dad does, I will always come back u less you cheat."

"That's reassuring, and if he does touch or corners you, tell me immediately." Jimin chuckled, "Babe I am not joking." The younger looks up.

"I know but I think he is at least scared of me if he wants to kill me."

"Just say you will."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Fine, I will, happy Mr. Alpha?" The younger stuck out his tongue before putting his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck again.

"Yes, thank you."

"Tomorrow Jin and Namjoon have to go back to the ocean. I want to check up on my ship and then have a beach day. You can ask your mom to come and we can see if she knows anything." Jimin whispers, his hot breath going on Yoongi's skin, giving him goosebumps.

"That sounds great." Yoongi mumbles, melting into his lover's touch.

"Good, oh, and no marks," Jimin smirks and looks up to connect their lips. Yoongi smiles into it, flipping both of them over so the Prince was on top.

"You drive me crazy, and I love it." Yoongi whispers seductively and slowly starts taking off Jimins shirt.

"And I love you." Jimin grabs Yoongi's hair and ghosts his lips over his. "and only you." The elder groans breathlessly and sat up, took off his shirt, and was pulled into a lustful kiss.

"Stop wasting time," Yoongi growls and pulled away to finish stripping the both of them.

"Yes, daddy." Jimin looking straight into Yoongi's eyes and waited for the semi-long night.

~•~•~

"Okay is everyone ready!" Jimin asks before they started leaving for the beach.

"YES!" They yelled back. Jimin nodded and smiled at Yoongi who had his arm linked with his mothers.

"Queenie want to lead us out?" The Captain asks moving back a little.

"Sure." She walked over, dragging Yoongi along with her, to open the doors and started leading them to the beach.

"Jimin, you have a little bit of a limp, did you get the infamous Min Yoongi's dick?" Taehyung bumped Jimins shoulder.

"So what? We are grown-ass gay men."