Chapter 2: A Prick Of A Rose

Present...

"Yoongi?... Yoongi?.... YOONGI WAKE YOUR ASS UP!..... YOU'RE HIGHN- oh screw it." Taehyung kicked open the door and ripped the covers off of the 21-year-old prince.

"What the fuck Tae?" Yoongi growled, eyes flashing a dark murderous black.

"I told you to get up and your door was locked. I was just doing my job." Taehyung shrugged and started picking out clothes for the mighty closet.

"Fuck. You." Yoongi snapped and laid back down, his arm covering his eyes.

"I will leave that for my partner, now change and get some breakfast. Your dad has something to discuss with you and then later this evening you have your session with the general." Taehyung announced, walking back over to pull the covers off of Yoongi, again.

"Sometimes I wonder why he is my friend," the prince mumbles as he got up from his bed to get up in his navel blue shirt and then black jeans.

Once Yoongi decided he looked good enough he walked down the empty hall to the dining room.

"Mom, dad," Yoongi said, bowing to both of his parents who smiled.

"Hello, Yoongi, please sit down." His dad spoke and as the youngest seated, he looked to his father, waiting for him to speak once more.

"Son, as you know, you are getting of age for the crown and I'm certainly not getting any younger, ask your mother she loves to point it out." The queen looked up from her plant, oblivious of the conversation at the moment. "So after a long talk with your mother. We have decided that we want to pass the crown down... now!" Chris announced and watched Yoongi's reaction.

"B-But I'm still you- wait do I have to marry? You both know I can't deal with some whiny ass bitch." Yoongi warned and both his parents burst out laughing.

"Sweetie, you don't have to marry. We know you are better alone but before you turn 25, your father and I would like you to be married but we won't intervene or anything. You can marry anyone of any stature but make sure they are not after your name but your love." His mom said and Yoongi smiled.

He really did have the best parents.

"You guys will allow me that?" The queen bobs his head, careful of her beaming crown. "Thank you." Yoongi smiled and stood up to hug his parents.

"You're welcome but before 25, I want someone with you, I'm serious young man." His dad warned. making Yoongi nod before going back to his seat to start eating.

"Oh and Yoongi, stop making Taehyung's job so hard. When he says get up, please just get up. It's really not that hard." Lisa glared at her son who turned around to glare at Taehyung who was watching.

Yoongi then mouthed 'I will kill you' to the younger and smirked when he heard him held before the tiger bolted off.

"Yoongi." His dad growled, the prince sly smiled and turned around to look up at this dad.

"Yes?" Yoongi blinked innocently.

"Ugh, you're so much like your mother, I couldn't even win if I even tried." Chris sighed and Lisa smiled while sending her son a thumbs up.

~•~•~

When Yoongi was finished with breakfast, he bid his parents goodbye and then went to find the General who had been teaching him how to fight and shit.

"General, I'm here for my session," Yoongi announced with a slight tone of sass, looking around the room.

"Ah, your highness, I am out here!" Yoongi heard from outside and started walking to voice.