Chapter 38: Promise Fulfilled

"Yoongi come on." The redhead giggled and playfully elbowed the elder who continued to kiss down and back up his neck from the behind.

"You taste so sweet though." Jimin's already red face flushed even more as he tried putting on his buttoned up shirt but it kept being pushing down by a certain someone who shall not be named.

"Stray Kids are here, we can't do it again." Yoongi pouted and turned his lover around.

"I am now the King so they can wait, however, if you tell me what you and Mr. Kim were talking about then I will let you get dressed." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Well if that's what it takes. I wanted to say this in a more romantic place but so be it. Remember our little talk right before I was taken? Well, I am staying with you forever, JB is going to be the new Captain of The Royal Fortune, affected immediately." Yoongi's reaction was like the sloth, Flash from Zootopia. At first, it was a straight face but then soon it slowly started turning into a smile and then a bigger smile until it was the biggest it could go.

"I love you, you know that right?" Jimin nods.

"I do but let me change now." Yoongi pouted and sat on their bed happier by each second. "Stop looking at me like that, you creep." Jimin teased right before there was a knock at the door. "Come in." He said and Mia walked in with Aisha behind her.

"Welcome back Jimin," Mia says and goes to fix Yoongis hair.

"You always say I should try and look nice but when I do you come and mess it up." He whined, moving away but Mia brought him back every time.

"Cause you don't do it right and Aisha stop hugging Jimins leg and come help me fix this mess." Yoongi gasps dramatically and softly hits her hand away.

"I am fine, Jimin let's go we are late." Jimin got the message and picked Aisha up and handed her to her mother.

The two then ran out and went to an abrupt stop, cooled down for a second before walking normally when they saw their wolf friends.

"Wow, they really did make you a King," Jisung mumbled but everyone still heard it and laughed.

"We made a promise to you guys to get you out and we did it, finally!" Jimin strikes a pose.

"Thank you." Bang Chan gave a nod to the both of them.

"It was our pleasure and you guys deserve to live life to the fullest, and since I am King I will allow you guys to stay here until you get your own homes, also the rooms are soundproof so there is that too," Yoongi smirked.

"Thank you for all you have done for us," Hyunjin says nervously.

"It's no problem guys, I will show you around," Jimin said and waves them over.

Yoongi pouts feeling left out but then sees his mother talking to someone.

"Mom who is this?" He asks after walking over there.

"Yoongi this is Irene, she was a spy for Chris, also the one to have held Jimin." The King growls.

"I understood that you're mad right now but I couldn't blow my cover, I never hurt him just, took his blood for the most part." She rushed out. "I am also good friends with Bang Chan and I am Changbin's oldest sister! I work with Interpol, and got all the dirt on Chris and Joy."

"Okay well, Jimin is giving the pack a tour of the castle and showing them their rooms. You can come with me to my office, mom you want to come?" She shook her head.

"No, I want to take a bath and eat ice cream for the first time, cause I want too!" Lisa took off her high heels and ran off.

"Well okay then, follow me," Yoongi chuckles and leads the way.