Chapter 16: Meeting The Queen

'I am SO scaring the two.' He smirked and slowly started walking forward.

"See Aisha this was Queen Jennie, she happens to be Jimin's mom." Yoongi smiled and pointed to the picture in the book.

"What does that  mean?" Jimin whispered next to Yoongi's ear.

"HOLY SHIT." The prince turned around and launched a punch towards Jimin's face.

"My god Yoongi, ouch!" The younger groaned and stumbled back onto the bed, rubbing his throbbing nose.

"Shit Jimin, why did you scare me like that? I am so sorry." Yoongi sets the child who was hanging from the king's arms onto the ground and went to move the younger's hand to look over his face.

"Nothing feels broken so I am glad your punch is a little weak." Jimin smiled and pecked Yoongi on the lips and then looked behind him. "Ah, you must be Aisha, nice to finally meet you." The pirate stood up and put his hand out.

"You're even more prettier in person." She whispered and jumped onto Jimin's leg to hug him, ignoring his hand.

"O-Oh," The redhead looked at Yoongi who was smiling at the two. Jimin then bent down and pried her off of his leg and lifted her to put Aisha on his hip. "You are even more amazing in person." He hugged her after booping her nose.

Yoongi stood up and hugged both of them.

"Why are you here?" He whispered into Jimin's ear.

"We have to talk." Yoongi frowned but nodded his head.

"Aisha, can we have a moment alone?"

"Okay, your highness, bye Jimin, it was nice meeting you!" Aisha squirmed out of the pirate's arms and ran out once she hit the floor.

"She is super cute." Jimin squealed while going to hug Yoongi again.

"What did you want to talk about?" The prince whispered, shuffling the two towards his bed. When Yoongi's back leg hit the bed, it shocked both of them as he fell with Jimin on top of him.

"That was fun!" The pirate moved so he was laying on the mountain of pillows.

"Yeah but don't leave me," Yoongi pouts while laying next to Jimin who immediately cuddles into his arms.

"Okay, so I am leaving you. Not breaking up but I have to go to the Dark Lands to duel with an old enemy so I will be gone. I wanted to tell you before Taehyung got here, I knew Jungkook would tell Tae so I wanted to get here first." The prince tensed up.

"Wha-how-who- what?" Yoongi sat up and looked at Jimin.

"I got a letter from the leader of the Follow X saying he wants to have a duel to the death and, bluh, bluh, bluh, meet in the Dark Lands, bluh, bluh, bluh, you know the gist."

"Jimin, this is serious, you could die." The prince snapped moving around to lean on his elbow and look down at the younger.

"I know Yoongi and I can probably handle this, I'm fucking Park Jimin." Yoongi looks him in the eyes.

"You promise to be careful?" Jimin nodded. "Good, should I bring Aisha back, or I can bring you to either Suho or my mom?" Yoongi smirks. "Or-".

"Y-You're m-mom k-knows?" Jimin's eyes widened and pulled Yoongi back down before going to straddle him.

"Oh yeah, she likes you but my dad knows too, he wasn't too happy but my mom slapped him into place. I even told Suho and he was all like, 'I knew you two would hit it off, no one can not fall in love with him and shit." He said putting his hands on Jimin's waist.