Chapter 36: Fountain

"You are going to hell Chris, I swear when I get out of these chains, I am going to fucking eat you. Do you know how long it takes for a dragon to digest something? It's a fucking long ass time. Oh, get me out of thejfr."  Chris gagged him with a bandana as they continued walking through the deepest part of the Dark Lands forest.

They had the redhead in a stray jacket with his hands and ankles cuffed with another chain connecting the limbs to a belly chain, restricting his movements and now a gag around his mouth.

You would think they were taking him to an insane asylum but nope, just the Dark Forest and whenever his hair glowed they would follow it. From the time they got off of the boat and his hair flamed up, they have been walking, for almost 2 hours and you could say Jimin was losing consciousness a couple of times cause Chris hasn't fed him in the past week.

Eneri didn't come with them but from the first time Chris came in, she has been acting weird but Jimin didn't really know how she would act normally.

Maybe she was forced to do this? Or maybe she is just evil like the King, who the hell knows?

Jimin was constantly being pushed and pushed until they suddenly came up on a cave.

"Look the water is sliding up and not down." One guy announced.

(A/n: the next following senses are inspired by 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' so hope you enjoy and please don't hate!)

The pirate looked down as he was once again pushed and followed the buffed out military men who were in front of him as they climbed down the rocks and into the cave's cold ankle high water, staying on the watery path they got to the back of the cave which Jimins hair started to glow, brighter than he ever thought without being angry.

"Is this really the right place?"

"My King, does he even know where we are going?" The redhead heard.

"You guys shut up, it really isn't about the destination, it's more about the journey." Another guy said and Jimin chuckled seeing Chris grow angry and confused a little but ignored their words and took out blood from the bag a guard had on him.

Everyone watched as the King poured the 10 vials of blood into a golden chalice that Jimin remembers seeing from the box, Lisa gave him of his old stuff that survived from Viro.

Chris then stood up to go to the cave's wall before hold the chalice up above his head and pressed it up against the wall where he then spilled the blood. allowing gravity to do its work in the magical cave. Just as the blood started going in circles, Chris went to Jimin and took a piece of Jimins red hair and throwing it at the oozing red blood.

Everyone watched in awe as the blood started growling like Jimins hair as it turned the wall into some portal like thing.

"Whose going to go in first?" Someone asked.

"I will you idiots, you all make sure no one interrupts us." Chris huffed annoyed, grabbing the redheads arm and then they walked through the portal.

It then took them a second to see their new surroundings and to say they were shocked would have been an understatement, the place was so gorgeous, the most beautiful place any of them have ever seen and they were in complete awe.

(A/n: I told you guys, 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' 😂)

"Wow." Chris, grip tightened around the pirate's arm when they walk closer to the 9foot stone. "Okay Jimin you know the stories. One soul will be traded to the second." He says and then pulls the gag to the youngers neck.

"So this is how you plan to kill me?" The King nodded, happily.

"Your extra life will boost the magic from within the water."

"How could you do this to Yoongi, to Lisa?" Chris scoffed.

"I used to love Lisa a lot but after a while, I just grew out of it. 23 years of marriage will do that. Then me and Joy started hanging out and I fell in love, Jimin you should know how exciting it is to fall in love with someone you shouldn't. Fairies live up to be thousands of years old sometimes if they are murdered and I don't want to grow old while Joy stays young."

"Why? Because you wouldn't be able to fuck that toy of yours?" Jimin sassily replied and eared a punch to the gut.

"She is a Queen so you better watch it." He warned and pushed Jimin closer to the fountain's water with all his might since Jimin kept trying to stop himself from walking.

"I will not die today." He struggled but Chris put the gag back up onto his mouth.

"It's just me and you Jimin, my guards are outside and no one knows where we are." The younger shook his head, tears starting to form as they got to the stone.

Chris kicked the pirate at the back of his knee and once the younger was on the ground he brought his knee up and put it straight into Jimins face.

'Go to hell,' Jimin wanted to say, blood coming slowly from his nose.

"Put your hand in," Chris ordered and loosened the chains and then the stray jacket so only one of Jimins hands could move and be dunked in the water.

'This is what I have been hoping for, my dreams are finally going to be complete!'

'Yoongi, please come quick.' Jimin's gag muffled his sobs as he watched Chris put his hand in too.

"You could have been a good kid, maybe in your next life you will be better." The King took out his knife and made an incision on the youngers hand.

Watching the fountains youthful clear water turn to a dark red, Chris soon started bringing his hand up when there was a bullet flew past both of their heads.

"Step away from my boyfriend".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel so sad that this book is ending 😢