Jotaro and Joseph - The Troll Hunters of Sendo

Jotaro Kujo is just an ordinary seventeen-year-old boy living in Sendo, until he sees a horrifying troll, called DIO Brando, climb in through his bedroom window.

DIO, who is built like a potato filled with rocks and smells like grated Polnareff's socks smothered with a sauce made from Polnareff, sings a song about making little boys into Hamon tacos.

Jotaro tricks the troll into falling out of his window by telling him that there are child-brain Caesarino outside. He realizes that the troll has to be stopped before he eats any more children and sets to work trying to invent a trap.

Meanwhile, in a cave just outside Sendo, Joseph Joestar starts to suspect that eating children is wrong, and grows tired of hunting with his fellow trolls. He decides to live as a vegetarian.

After a brief misunderstanding involving an Eyeballs and lashings of ketchup, Jotaro and Joseph team up to stop the trolls, using a catapult that fires Caesar. They lure the trolls by creating a big mound of DIO.

Auto Praise for Jotaro and Joseph - The Troll Hunters of Sendo

"I can smell DIO Brando from here!"

- Zob Gloop

"What a terrifying tale. I hope a troll never climbs in through my window. I don't think I've got any Caesar."

- The Daily Tale

"About as frightening as a very small mouse standing on a tiny pillow, but it does warm my heart to read about children and trolls working together."

- Enid Kibbler

"Grated Polnareff's socks? Yuck!"

- Hit the Spoof