Message from Joseph Joest (I didn't just publish the same thing again BTW)

My dentist had a break, and I found one to take the first place

I'm sorry I didn't send you photos

I was on my way to the bar when I heard on Facebook that a plane had landed in town.

Anyway, I decided to send you a picture, you are very important to me and I think we made contact, but then I heard from the dentist that I was taken to a pig hospital. Anyway, I tried to send you a picture, but my mom called and heard about my dentist and wanted to make sure I was fine.

My mom said, "I know you want this person to do something good. But your dentist is in the hospital and can spend the night."

I also went to the hospital and stayed with my dentist for a while. Perhaps, I've talked a lot about you because the dentist looks at me and says, "This is a special person, you need to teach."

I am a good bush. It was tears, but I overcame it, left your smile on my head, and left the hospital. This allowed me to send you pictures. The old dove lay on the road. Of course, I stopped helping.

It was midnight before I left. I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I like to think that the old turtle is protected. I hope this is not something that we are friends with.

Sorry, no photos sent. Worried about my stressful life, I hope you do well if you are in such a situation. What do you think? Could it give the old fool another chance?

From love

Joseph Joestar