Could you be that special gentle (but not predatory) one for a funny hamon user?

Message from Joseph JoestarCould you be that special gentle (but not predatory) one for a funny hamon user?

Hey, How are you?

I read your profile and you sound gentle.

Are you interested in socializing? It's one of my favorite pastimes. If you've seen my profile, you'll know that I'm stupid and you'll have noticed my sloppy fingernails. I hope these won't be a problem for you?

Looking through your photos, you look very tall and extremely beautiful. I particularly like your ample thighs.

You're not predatory though, are you? I don't think so. But from your profile, I can't quite be sure. I'm really not after somebody predatory, so please put me out of my misery.

Let me tell you a funny story that happened to me today. I took my rabbit, Morgan to the vet and said, "My rabbit is cross-eyed... is there anything you can do for her?"

"Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at her." So, he picked Morgan up and examined her eyes, then took her temperature."

Eventually, he said, "I'm going to have to put her down."

Naturally, I was horrified. "You're going to put her down just because she's cross-eyed?"

"No, because she's really heavy."

Seriously, though. I've had a great day, helping the public. My job as a hamon user is really rewarding. I'm told I'm a very funny man.

Come out with me this weekend, and I'll show you just how funny I can be.

Love from

Joseph Joestar

P.S. There's a small chance that I might already be romantically entangled. If this is a problem for you, please give me plenty of notice.