Jonathan Joestar's Diary

A Splendid Romance

Jonathan Joestar is a handsome, muscular, and lovable detective from the country. His life is going nowhere until he meets Dio Brando, a curvy, strong man with a passion for love.

Jonathan takes an instant disliking to Dio and the arrogant and scheming ways he learned during his years in England.

However, when a tiger tries to devour Jonathan, Dio springs to the rescue. Jonathan begins to notices that Dio is actually rather hopeful at heart.

But, the pressures of Dio's job as an actor leave him blind to Jonathan's affections and Jonathan takes up boxing to try and distract himself.

Finally, when malicious swordsman, Erina Pendleton, threatens to come between them, Dio has to act fast. But will they ever find the splendid love that they deserve?

Auto Praise for Jonathan Joestar's Diary

"I fell in love with the cute Dio Brando. Last night I dreamed that he was in my teapot."

- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being slapped with a dead fish, but Jonathan Joestar's Diary does deliver a strong social lesson."

- Enid Kibbler

"I love the bit where a tiger tries to devour Jonathan - nearly fell off my seat."

- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."

- Zob Gloop