Koichi Hirose and three Aardwarks tracks

MythWritten by Rohan Kishibe

Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Koichi Hirose. He decided to take a short trip across Morioh Park to meet his best friend, Josuke Higaskita.

Koichi still has something to lose. He looked around, but all he saw was trees. Emotionally, he has his favorite toy, Piglet, in his bag, but Piglet is nowhere to be found! Koichi began to panic. He was sure he was Piglet. He began to crave evil.

Suddenly he saw a feather with a green jacket disappearing into the woods.

"What a surprise!" Koichi thought.

Wanting to do better, he decided to follow his incredible suitcase. Perhaps he would teach him a way in the woods.

Finally, Koichi reached the metropolitan area. It is surrounded by a great variety of food sources. There is a home made of cauliflower, a pizza parlor, a bakery, a bakery.

Koichi could hear his voice. Looking at these buildings did not diminish his hunger.

"Hello!" he called. Is anyone here?

No one answered.

Koichi stared at the ceiling nearby and wondered if it would be an insult to feed someone. Of course, it would not be fun to eat the whole house, but it is considered wise to take something else or other symbols when necessary.

The load came into the air, threatening Koichig. The witch built in front of the house. He grabbed the net. It's Piglet in the Cage!

"Piglet!" Koichi shouted. He looked back at the witch. "This is my game!"

The witch painted.

"Give back teeth!" Koichi shouted.

"Not with Nellie!" said witchcraft.

"At least Piglet out of the house!"

Before he could answer, he rushed to a winged platform on the other side of the clearing. Koichi recognized one of the Green Jackets he first saw. The witch knew it.

"Hello, Big Aardvark," the witch said.

"Good Morning." The Savior discovers Piglet. "Who is this?"

"It's Piglet," the witch explained.

"Oh! Piglet is going to be very good in my house. Give it to me!" want to make a boat.

The witch also shook his head. "Piglet is with me."

"Oh... I'm sorry ..." Koichi paused. "Piglet lives in me! But it's not at the edge!"

Tom Avarvark ignored it. "Do you have anything to sell?" he asked the witch.

The witch thought for a moment, "I like to have fun.

Tom Aardwark looked at the bakery and said, "No problem, I can eat all the baked houses if I want to."

"It's nothing," another bag said. "I can eat two houses."

The witch said. Just eat the entrance, and I'll give you a Piglet. "

Koichi was very considerate. He doesn't want to give Piglet the witch to Big Aardvark. Piglet did not think he would like to live in all of his homes and apartments and other toys.

The other Aardwark closed his eyes and took a knife and a fork from his pocket and saw the other two towels.

"I'm going to eat this whole house," Big Aardvark said. "Just see you!"

Tom Aardwark raised a corner of the front door of the pizza house. He smiled and looked up.

And more.