Message from Joseph Joestar

Message from Joseph Joestar: My dentist had swine flu and I found an elderly pigeon in the road

I'm sorry I didn't send you a photograph,

I was just on the way to the bar when I heard the news from Facebook that a plane had crashed into the town.

I decided to send you a photograph anyway, as you are important to me and I feel we've really made a connection, but then I heard from my bro that my dentist had been taken to the hospital, suffering from swine flu. Even then, I still tried to send you a photograph, but I was just about to contact you when my mum called, having heard about my dentist and wanting to check I was okay.

My mum said, "I know you want to do the right thing by this man, but your dentist is in hospital and might not last the night."

Gutted, I went to the hospital and sat with my dentist for a bit. I guess I must have talked about you a lot, because my dentist looked at me and whispered, "This man is special, you need to nurture this."

So I said my goodbyes - it was a bit tear-jerking, but I got through it, keeping your winning smile at the forefront of my mind - and left the hospital so that I could send you a photograph, but to my surprise, I saw an elderly pigeon lying in the road. I stopped to help, naturally.

By the time I got away, it was almost midnight. I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I like to think I saved that an elderly pigeon. I only hope it's not at the expense of our friendship.

So I'm sorry I didn't send you a photograph. I hope you won't kick off when I'm in such a fragile state, worried for my dentist's life. What do you think? Can you give an old fool another chance?

Love from

Joseph Joestar