Muscular MuHumMed: A Spocy Romance

(My brother filled in all the blanks for this on btw)

Jean Pierre Bolnareff is a muscular, chiseled, and gay Jotaro from SMall bObs. His life is going nowhere until he meets MuHumMed AvDOoOl, a JoJo, oblong man with a passion for relationships.

Jean Pierre takes an instant disliking to MuHumMed and the pillar man and ultimate lifeform ways he learned during his years in ITaly.

However, when a Dio tries to by the way put it in for exactly 60 seconds Jean Pierre, MuHumMed springs to the rescue. Jean Pierre begins to notices that MuHumMed is actually rather mutant carrot at heart.

But, the pressures of MuHumMed's job as an actor leave him blind to Jean Pierre's affections and Jean Pierre takes up tomatoes to try and distract himself.

Finally, when bob professional puncher, JOSEPH JOestar, threatens to come between them, MuHumMed has to act fast. But will they ever find the spocy love that they deserve?

Auto Praise for Muscular MuHumMed

"I fell in love with the hamon MuHumMed AvDOoOl. Last night I dreamed that he was in my teapot."

- The Daily Tale

"About as enjoyable as being slapped with a dead fish, but Muscular MuHumMed does deliver a strong social lesson."

- Enid Kibbler

"I love the bit where a Dio tries to by the way put it in for exactly 60 seconds Jean Pierre - nearly fell off my seat."

- Hit the Spoof

"I could do better."

- Zob Gloop