A dating profile for Joseph Joestar

Tall Hamon user seeks patient man with beautiful eyes for baking, using Hamon and maybe more

And now for something completely different.

Hello lads! I'm learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?

I'm a funny kind of chap, who likes nothing more than baking with the right man.

The first thing people usually notice about me is my noble personality, closely followed by my smashing abs. I'm the man for you, if you like great abs and eyes, particularly combined with ample baby oil.

I work as a Hamon user, helping the public. This allows me to exercise my skills: kindness and leadership.

My life goals include:

Meet Eric Idle

Fall in love with you

Become the best Hamon user I can be

Help all the people in the world

If you're the right man for me, you'll be patient and admirable. You won't be afraid to dance and will have a healthy respect for personal freedom.

My ideal date would involve using hamon in Kent with a tall man by my side. While we're there, I admire your beautiful eyes whilst feeling I'm the luckiest man on the planet.

Let me tell you about a funny thing that happened to me last week. I was just helping an elderly person cross the road when I was hit by a car. I needed three stitches. BOOM!

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh?

Light my fire, babe

Joseph Joestar