Vampire Maul

Great novel

old Joseph

When Joseph Joestar was only six years old, JoJo lisa lisa suspected that something had happened when he tried to deceive her. However, he lived a relatively normal life, among other things.

This made his life meaningful before he struck Caesar (ino) Zeppelli, a demonic companion vampire.

However, Caesar (ino) proved to be a tequila and was apparently an unhealthy person who did not receive the same training. Joseph soon learned that Caesar had sworn never to kiss anyone.

Joseph realizes that his life is in danger after Jojo Lisa Lisa was tragically injured in an accident.

Although Caesar (ino) was a muscular, champagne user, Joseph fell for the vampires. Only fate will decide whether to kill him or protect him.

One night a columnist appeared in front of Joseph and warned him that it would be dark inside Caesar (ino). Pillar Joseph gives a gay ball - the only weapon that can defeat the same Tacos vampire.

Will Joseph himself kill the only animals that make him truly happy? (Tip: yes!)

Auto praise for Vampire Maul

"Oh, my God!" It was said.

- A fairy tale of the day

"Oh please! If only man could ever kill a vampire with gay balloons!"

- Enid Kibbler

"I didn't like JoJo lisa lisa at all and was happy during the unfortunate accident."

- Suppression of booty

"The blur has shattered the conspiracy. No need to read it now."

- Zob Gloop