Jotaro, Joseph - Droll hunters in Sendo

The conspirators have no problem

Edited by Joseph Joestar

Jotaro Kujo is a 17-year-old boy who lives in Sendo and sees a frightening doll named DIO Brando coming out of his bedroom window.

Built as a rock-filled potato and smells like Polnaref socks, the Dio sings a few songs for making hamon taco.

Jotaro said there was Caesarino in the baby's brain outside, and then threw the trolley out the window. She knew she had to pick up a wheelchair before eating the baby again and try to cut a wound.

Meanwhile, in a cave on the outskirts of Sando, Joseph Joestar felt it was wrong to feed the children, and they were tired of hunting with one another. He decided to live as a vegetarian.

After a brief argument about glasses and ketchup, Jotaro and Joseph's team decided to stop the cartoon that burned Caesar. They have to endure the tralleybus by building a giant DIO.

Car credit for Jotaro and Joseph - Sando Troll Hunters

"I can smell DIO Brando from here!"

- Zip Gloop

"It's a scary story. I hope the troll won't come through my window. I don't think he has Caesar."

- Myths of the day

"It's weird as a little mouse stands on a small pillow, but it makes me feel good when I read about the kids and the little things I'm working on."

- Enid Kibbler

"Are Polnaref's socks torn?"

- Removal of weapons