Tomura irritably scratched his neck as he looked at Kei with disgust written all over his face, "how utterly ridiculous." he hissed before he kicked him off the nomu's body.

Apparently, Kei was inside the nomu and became the one who controls the nomu from the inside. It was as if he became the brain that makes athe nomu manuever on its own.

Shigaraki huffed as he placed both of his hands on his hips before turning to the tired and at the verge of passing out you and Katsuki, "Glad I made it on time." he said as his eyes were screaming with anxiousness and relief.

"The hell?!-" Katsuki barked as he felt like Shigaraki just hogged all the credit but he was immediately interrupted when your hands flew over him to cover his mouth.

After giving Katsuki a glare, you looked over Shigaraki who was standing across you with a confused look written all over your face, "Why? What could happen?" you asked.

The warp gate which Shigaraki came out from began to animate into a silhouette of a person, Kurogiri stood beside Shigaraki as he explained, "He's attempting to flee by calling the other nomus outside. You two could've died here and now if you still put up a fight, knowing you stubborn blockheads, you could end up in either the emergency room or in the morgue." he explains.

So that is what happened. Kei wasted all his remaining strength by calling for help. Your heart clenched as you felt an undesirable urge to go and punch him in the face.

You took your hand off from Katsuki's face and sighed once more, the adrenaline was starting to wear off after realizing that it was all over now. Your body felt like crumbling as you stood and any minute now, you can feel that you're going to drop unconscious.

But you still fought back the exhaustion and pain from your body and still stood on your feet, and Katsuki did the same. Neither of you felt like lowering your guard. But relief spurred at the moment.

It's all over now. Your mind was screaming in happiness as you realized that it was all over now. You were able to keep everyone safe.

Your head whipped back at Shigaraki as you gave him a grin while raising a thumb at him, "thank you, Shigaraki-san,  Kurogiri-san. You saved us back there."

"HAH? WHO SAYS THAT THEY SAVED US-" katsuki immediately clutched his stomach after you nudged him with your elbow, gesturing that he should shut up.

For the love of God. Katsuki is such a kid and he won't admit that Shigaraki saved his and your ass back there. You can't help but to chuckle as you watch Katsuki pout angrily.

"Just think of this as a way of me returning my favor to you, (y/n)." the baby blue haired male laughed, he pointed something from afar, "but look over there."

"(y/n)! Bakubro!" you heard someone call to you from a distance. Your lips trembled as you tried to hold your tears back. You felt really relieved to see everyone safe.

Everyone entered the warehouse with a wide smile plastered on their lips. Kirishima was waving his hand on the air as he called both you and Katsuki. Katsuki could only smirk at the sight of seeing Kirishima in the scene, "Dumbass, he came here after all."

"yeah, he was worried about you, you know." you replied to Katsuki, making him chuckle a bit.

His trembling hands balled as he pumped it in the air, Katsuki was grinning widely as his crimson eyes flared with victory. Your eyes widened as it slowly glossed with tears. Your hands flew to cover your mouth, biting your trembling lips — you felt your chest is going to burst.