113

Is it over?

Your hands clutched your side as you felt something hurt inside. You were sure that you could have broke a rib or two and there are a few minutes left before you pass out. It was a miracle that you and Katsuki made it even though you battled an army of nomus and Kei until now.

Hundreds of nomu corpses laid on the ground, and as the moon shone from the outside of the warehouse, it's bright light had illuminated on the pool of blood that was all over the place.

You and Katsuki had managed to pin Kei down for a moment and it looks like he's not going to be able to regain consciousness anytime soon. But he is still in his nomu form, and to be honest, you found it scary.

How scary it is to be driven into madness for the sake of achieving one goal.

K

ei, he is a smart kid. But his obsession to continue Chisaki's goal for humanity broke him and made him the monster that he is right now. Life was unfair to him and you thought that what if — just what if, someone lent him a hand?

If only someone just reached out to him, this wouldn't happen. If only someone was there to save him before he had fallen into the dark abyss, there wouldn't be anyone who got hurt because of this.

"You alright?" you shot a glance at Katsuki who was as wrecked as you are, hands are trembling due to him overusing his quirk now that he is unable to use his gauntlets that prevents him from hurting himself.

He placed both of his palms on his knees to serve as a support for himself from ever falling, "I should be the one asking you that, knucklehead. But seems like you can still move after that?" he said as he gave you a smirk.

"Of course. There's no way I'd lose to you, you know?" you said back, giving a grin as you wiped the blood escaping from your nostrils. You've been using your quirk nonstop ever since you got here to save Aoi and Akashi, and constantly using it is wearing you out.

"Figures." Katsuki shrugged as he huffed, "you're my wife after all. there is no way you'd be weak."

you eyes widened as you heard what Katsuki had said. Katsuki also fell into silence as he realized what he just said — mentally smacking his face for being an idiot. His tongue slipped and it was too late to take what he said back. He wanted to tell you that after all of this mess is done but guess the plans had change.

Katsuki looked away, avoiding eye contact with you, "I know what you're thinking. But we're going to talk about it after this."

You were about to say something back to him when Kei began to move once more, slowly rising from the ground but this time, you and Katsuki had weakened him. Staggering while tries to stand up, the nomu-type Kei let out a loud screeching sounds that made you two cover your ears because of the loud noise.

"Can't this bitch just fucking die already?!" Katsuki groaned in frustration as he positioned himself on a fighting stance again, explosion popping from his palms.

You copied the blond as you manifested your lightings once more, but this time they weren't as strong as before, "I swear, I'm as pissed as you are."

But right before you two could even attack Kei, he collapsed on the floor. His body was decaying and as if his outer shell was starting to dissolve into smithereens. Shigaraki Tomura had appeared from out of nowhere and used his quirk on Kei with the help of Kurogiri.

"so you decided to become the monster, Kei?" a male with baby blue locks said as his hand were glued on Kei. His quirk was making him decay, eating the flesh of Kei's nomu form — and finally revealing the real Kei who was inside the nomu's body.