Entry 33

A Night With A Superstar.

Summer, Summer is actually my favorite season in all four seasons. Usually, I would go to different states with my friends or my boyfriend and enjoy my warm vacations with them, especially with my boyfriend, Antonio. Tony and I had been dating each other since high school. Even our parents had known each other for years. We were an idol couple of our town in Brooklyn. But I guess everything has to come to an end. Twelve years of our relationship was now over.

After the airplane landed, I walked out of the airport with my luggage with me. After my breakup with Tony, I was devastated. My parents decided to send me to my grandma's house in Hawaii. I am actually a crazy lover of beaches. Summer + beach, a perfect combo. Not just that, my parents wanted me to feel better after such a heartbreaking breakup. They knew if anyone could make me feel better in this hard time, were my crazy cousins, Roy and Riva.

"Kira, over here." I heard Roy and looked around.

I saw them both standing in the middle of the crowd. They both ran towards me as soon as I looked at them. Squealing crazily, Riva hugged me. Seeing their faces, I also forgot about my heartbreak and smiled after days.

"It's been long since you visited last." Riva said as she broke the hug.

"Yeah, I have missed you both as well." I replied with a smile.

Roy grabbed my luggage as I and Riva followed him behind. He unlocked the car and threw my luggage into the trunk of the car.

"Careful you dumb head. My iPad, my laptop, my jewelry and my other accessories are in my bags." I said angrily and slapped the back of his head.

"Aaoo... don't break my skull woman." He replied angrily and glared at me.

We all hopped into the car and Roy drove off. He played some songs throughout the way and we all were singing with the singer. I mean, dah.. it was Dominic Arthur's album. The recent one.

In an hour or so, Roy parked the car into the garage. We all hopped out. I and Riva went into the house while Roy pulled my luggage out of the car. As soon as I entered the house, I was welcomed by the delicious smell of pasta. I knew aunt Stacy must have cooked pasta for me as she knew I love pasta. I ran into the kitchen and found the table was set and was waiting for me. I greeted aunt Stacy and she hugged me tightly.