Chapter 29: Dad, is that you?

Start from the beginning

Skye dragged Marshall over to the house i helped her by putting him on my back. "Phew, thanks." She said as she panted. I nodded and set Marshall on the other couch. "Ok i'll call them." Skye said as she dialed 911 on her pup pad.

1 call to 911 later...

"Ok thanks." Skye said as she hung up. I got out my pup pad and dialed Gaby's number. "I hope she picks up." I said as i sat down next to Marshall's knocked out body. It began to ring and Skye sat down next to Chase. "Hey gaby!" I said as she picked up.

"Oh hey, Rocky! How've you been?"

"Good, good, say remember that accident that happened?"

"How could i forget?"

"So anyways, about that i need your help."

"Sure, what can i do?"

"Well, first, i need you to come to the new apartments they built in Adventure Bay."

"Adventure Bay? That's a bit too far."

"Come on, please."

"Alright, alright, i'll go. So what do i need to do then?"

"I need you to bring the stuff, and the map."

"Ok i got it but the map i do not have."

"Where is it then?"

"In your old house, remember, you took it."

"Right... Anyways can you go get it?"

"Hell no, Rocky, you'll need to help me on that."

"Ugh, fine, but i don't have a car."

"Haha, i saw you on the news that you stole a car, if you can do that you can get another car."

"Hehe, you know me too well Gaby, alright i'll get one."

"That's my Rocky, see you when you get here."

"Alright see ya."

I hung up and the ambulance arrived. They took Chase and Marshall and Skye asked. "So what now?"

"Well we have to get a car." I told her as we locked Marshall's door. I closed door as Skye gave a 'really?' Look. "How will we get a car?" She asked. I smirked and we passed by a bright red Ferrari. I ran towards it and i unlocked the door and opened it. "Hop in!" I shouted. I opened the other door for her as she climbed in. "Really Rocky?" She said with chuckle.

"Yes, now let's go!" I said as i backed up the car and off we went to Foggy Bottom as the tires burnt rubber.

Later...

"Gaby, are you there?" I said as i parked the car in front of Gaby's house. "Yeah, i'm here." She said as she stepped out of her house. She was a Dalmatian, like Marshall, only shorter and around my height. "Alright, so you have the stuff?" I asked her. She nodded and showed me a box that looked very familiar. "You still have it?" I said with a small smile.

"Yeah, i waited for you to return so we can put more stuff in here." She said as she smiled back. I looked around, breaking the smiles, and saw my old house. "There." I said as i pointed my paw at it. They followed me and i opened the door. It was old and full of cobwebs already. "Seems just like yesterday." I said as we went inside. "Yeah." Gaby said as i examined the area. "This is your old house?" Skye asked as i walked into a room.

"Sure is." I said as the room turned out to be my old room. "My old room..." I added. There was a small bed made out of pure wood, no mattress, a couple pictures of me and Gaby and some other childhood friends. A trophy i've won back in pre-school for most outstanding work. I opened up an old chest i had under my bed and relieved lots of old nostalgic memories.