Ch.53.5 (Part 2) - Kamen Rider Enforcer

"C'mon, boss. Get off my back. I'm working like a dog to get the latest scoop! Don't worry about it!"

"Is he still on your ass?"

Two reporters were sitting next to Press Van, one, an older man, wearing a full suit, who was on the phone, and the other, a plain black t-shirt and jeans, while having a cigarette.

"Dang it!" The suited man hung up the phone angrily.

"I take it he wasn't happy." The plain clothes man said.

"Nah, Jimmy. He wasn't. He wants a big story for the morning or our behinds are gonna be stamped up above his fireplace."

"Ah, Dan, ease up. You realize we have a bunch of heros on patrol tonight, right?"

"You realize things are dead, right? It's a Monday night. Who the heck is gonna rob something on a day like today? That sounds like something someone would do on a weekend or something?"

Jimmy chuckled, dropping his cigarette on the ground. "Man, your logic astounds me some days."

"Shut up. Just make sure if we need catch something, you get that camera rolling."

Jimmy sighed, taking out his portable camera. "Battery is all charged up. And it probably still will be by the morning."

"God, I hate the night shift." Dan said, as he sat in the driver's seat of the van.

"Hey now, let's not sweat it. Maybe tonight will be different." Jimmy said, hopping in the passenger seat.

"Turn on the scanner."

Jimmy turned on their police scanner, and static began to come from the machine.

"God, I'm gonna hate that sound."

"All Units, be advised. We have two individuals, one with a Poison Quirk, and one with a Rock Quirk. Individuals just killed a civilian and are retreating. Send all available help to their area."

Dan snapped his fingers. "Excellent. Maybe we can get a look at Endeavour. Let's get to it."

Jimmy smiled. "Let's do it!"

___________________________________________________________________

The Press Van was speeding flat out around the streets of the town. Being careful to avoid police cars, the two barreled down the road in their van with their heads held high.

"Keep me informed on that scanner, Jimmy. If anything happens, for heavens sake, keep me informed."

"I got it, Dan."

"Are we there yet?"

"Um...just make this turn and- WATCH IT!"

Dan slammed on the brakes of the van, to see two hooded people in front of them.

"Hey, get out of the road!" Dan honked the horn furiously.

"Dan...that's."

A gun click quickly answered Jimmy's question.

"Very observant. Now get the hell out of the van. Both of you."

Dan and Jimmy put their hands up, and proceeded to walk out of the van, and knelt on the ground.

"Now fellas, it's your lucky day! You get the privilege of helping us in our escape. Your van will be put to good use."

"Please man, I just started this job a few weeks ago." Jimmy said. "Just leave, we won't say a word."

"Bullshit. You're the media. I'm not that stupid."

Dan lowered his head. "Jimmy..." He silently muttered. "Please don't."