Prolouge - Rider Time!

"Midoriya!"

Ochako Uraraka just managed to catch Izuku Midoriya with her ability.  By smacking his face, she managed to keep him afloat for just a moment so he wouldn't fall to his death.  It worked, but Uraraka gulped, and heaved over the side of a robot she was laying on.

"TIME'S UP!!!" A voice called out. 

A buzzer rang in the air loudly.  The entrance exam to destroy as many specific robots as possible to score points was over.

"Wow, thank goodness that was over." Uraraka sighed with relief as she watched Midoriya being taken away. "I hope he's okay..."

Uraraka was about to leave, when something caught her eye.  Something...a gleaming pink colour.

Uraraka dashed behind a building to see a lone figure standing beneath a heap of robotic rubble.

(For story purposes, there will be no Ziku Driver, just Ridewatches.)

Was that another applicant?  It was hard to tell under the helmet that said "Rider" in Japanese, with two clock-like hands on the helmet as well.  The person was wearing a black and pinkish spandex-like suit as well.

"Hmm?" The figure turned in Uraraka's direction, as if they felt her presence.

"Umm...hi!  You know that the entrance exam is over now, right?" Uraraka came out of hiding and waved.

"Oh...right.  My bad.  I was just in the middle of destroying these robots..."

"Who are you, anyway?"

The figure merely took off and ran away, as if it didn't want to see her anymore.

"Who...who was that person?"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ryou Soutou
Quirk: Kamen Ride
"Can use Ridewatches to react to his DNA to transform into Kamen Riders, giving him superhuman powers based on that Kamen Rider."
Affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1-A
Birthday: 06/15
Height: 175 cm
Blood Type: O
Likes: Chocolate Cake

 High School Hero Class 1-ABirthday: 06/15Height: 175 cmBlood Type: OLikes: Chocolate Cake

My name is Ryou Soutou, and I'm 16 years old.  I was born with brown hair, and green eyes.  Since I was first born, I recieved a very special quirk.  I was told that I was Quirkless at first, according to the doctor.  I couldn't do anything, like spit fire or shoot ice from my hands, nothing.  That is, until my father gave me a strange device, that looked like a small clock.

  That is, until my father gave me a strange device, that looked like a small clock

That was the last time I saw my father, when he gave me that watch.  An unknown villian stormed into my house later that night and slaughtered my family.  My mother, my father, both died to this monster when I was only 10.  I thought my whole world crumbled around me, like I could never be happy or amount to anything ever again.

But weeks later, I found I could use this small device to transform myself into something amazing. 

It was odd though...I didn't need anything else like a belt or something to insert the miniature object into.  I just clicked the watch and it worked. 

And another thing you might be wondering, that doesn't really explain my Quirk now, does it?

I'm the only one who can use these watches.

It's true.  Not a single other person can use these watches other than me.  That's my Quirk.  When these watches react with me, I can use them to transform.

Hence, I decided to name the watches "Ridewatches", as they were based off of heroes called "Kamen Riders".  However, I've never met a Kamen Rider before in my life.  And to this day I don't know how my father got those watches.

Oh, you're probably wondering, why did I say "those" watches?  Well, he left me a few blank watches as well.  I've only been able to get one working so far, and that was before the U.A. entrance exam.  It was a red one, the "Geiz" Ridewatch.

How do I get the other watches working?  I'm not too sure

How do I get the other watches working?  I'm not too sure.  I had to open the watch and tinker with it a bit.  But something really odd about this is, it just turned red one day, and after that I was able to complete it.  Talk about a strange phenomenon.

So yeah, I took the U.A. entrance exam.  And I aced it with flying colours.  And I know that my power is "different" than everyone else's. 

I just wonder what's going to be in store for me now that I'm starting my path at U.A. high, on my journey to become a hero.