Announcement

Biggie1222: Well shit, wasn't that just a storm of a few chapters!

Sunny: I'll say it was!  I thought it was phenomenal!

Biggie1222: WHAT?!  SUNNY?!  RYOU??  EVEN MIDORIYA?!  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Ryou: Don't sweat it, Biggie.  We're just here to help you make your next announcement!  After all, we're just as excited as you, considering it's a story about us!"

Midoriya: Yeah!  The story isn't over yet, we still have Season 4 in addition to this to continue on with!

Biggie1222: Okay, this defies every bit of logic I have in my brain, but I'm just gonna roll with it. *Ahem*

Ryou: Go ahead!  We'll help read it.

Sunny: After receiving lots of great comments from you, the community, we've decided to initiate "The Rider Collaboration"!  Ryou, what do you think?  I came up with that myself!

Ryou: Eh, I was gonna call it "The Ridewatch Hero Writers Collaboration!

Midoriya: I like both, I can't decide!

Biggie1222: All of you, be quiet!

*Ryou, Sunny, and Midoriya go silent*

Biggie1222: That's right, it's exactly as they said.  After recieving feedback from the community, we've decided to collaborate with other Writers on Wattpad for a special 3 part arc focusing on different dimensions of Kamen Riders!

Ryou: Obviously, I'm one of them.  Also, it's worth mentioning this is taking place before the conclusion to the Genus battle arc, so the collaboration arc will begin next, and then we'll proceed to the conclusion of the Genus battle arc.

Sunny: Obviously you all must be excited!  I am!  Even though I won't be present, as I'm going to be dealing with the U.A. aftermath, I'm still so excited about what's going to happen!

Midoriya: Wait, so does that mean I won't be making an appearance either?

Biggie1222: Unfortunately not Midoriya.  But don't worry, you've still got your role to play after the Collaboration arc.

Midoriya: Okay!  I'm looking forward to it!

Biggie1222: So, here's what's going down.  We need five Riders from you, the community, to start the 3 chapter arc called "Rider Dimensions".  All three chapters will be 3,000+ words long, so there'll be lots to write about and plenty to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Sunny: But wait!  I have to let them know of the rules!

Ryou: Isn't that Biggie's job?

Sunny: I want to do it!  Please...?

Biggie1222: I suppose it wouldn't hurt.

Sunny: Yay! *Gives Biggie1222 a kiss on the cheek*

Ryou: You better not have enjoyed that, Biggie.

Biggie1222: *Slightly blushes* What?  Nooooo...of course not. 

Sunny: So, Wattpad Writers, here are the rules, pay close attention!  You can only select one Rider of your choosing.  It must already be in a previous story, as Biggie himself will review the character as part of research for the chapters.  He wants to help show all of your character's traits and build their character for the audience!  Again, you can only select one, and it must be your own Rider, from a story that already exists.  Five Riders will be selected at the end of the contest, so that makes...Six Riders total!

Ryou: Ooh!  Can we be like the original Power Rangers?!  I love those guys! DragonZord!  Pterodactyl!  Triceratops!  Bastidon!  Sabertooth Tiger!  Tyrannosaurus!

Biggie1222: How do you...what even...I give up already.

Sunny: Please message your characters to Biggie1222's Wattpad profile.  That way he can communicate with you directly and you can both talk about how your character will be in the story, as well as character traits, backstory, and more!  Comments on this chapter are appreciated, but he prefers the private messages to make it easier for him to communicate with you all.  Sorry!

Biggie1222: I mean, that's only fair.  It helps me make the most of the this collaboration!  I know I'm not going to please everybody, I'm not perfect, but I want to make this collaboration something people can enjoy.  Your character might not be everything you hope it to be, but keep in mind I'll be trying my best to have this character work around a plot and tie-in with Ryou.

Ryou: Sunny, you may have mentioned this already, but you can't use other Writers Riders.  As cool as they are, Biggie1222 wants to have the permission of the original Writer themselves.  So only your own Riders are permitted.  But you're welcome to reach out to the other Writers you might want to see get their Rider featured in this story, tell them to message Biggie if they want in on this opportunity!

Midoriya: My turn!  So let's see here...oh yeah!  Your Rider can't be overpowered or this emotionless, tank character that is practically an unbeatable god.  Every character has flaws, strengths, weaknesses and qualities, strong or weak.  That's what makes them original!  We want to have Riders that are pretty much like Ryou, in terms of a layout for a character design.  They can be goofy, laid back, serious, quiet, emotional, anything!  These are the qualifications of the Riders we're looking for.

Sunny: Also, please don't bully Biggie1222 if the story isn't what you wanted *hugs Biggie*. He's been working really hard between his personal and work life to get chapters out to you all as soon as he can, and with as good quality as he can deliver.  The reason why he wants to talk with you all is so he can try his best to make this a great Rider Collaboration!

Ryou: Sunny, get off him!

Biggie1222: *Shoves off Sunny* Yes, yes, okay.  But don't let this drag you down!  Your Riders will be credited in the next chapter, when we announce the lucky winners.  The contest will be taking place as soon as this chapter goes live for up to three weeks.  We want to give everyone the chance to submit their Riders and it'll give me time to start writing some good stuff!

Midoriya: And it'll promote your own story too!  That's amazing!

Ryou: So Biggie, anything else you want to add?

Biggie1222: Just one more thing.  Please don't be discouraged if your Rider isn't picked.  We're going to anticipate a lot of entries.  While we want to give you the chance for your Rider to shine, we can only choose a select number, for many reasons.  Five Riders is still a good number, and we can't wait to see what you bring us!

Sunny: And that's it!  We look forward to seeing all of your submissions!  Until next chapter!

Biggie1222: So...um...are you all not going back into the story for three weeks, are you just going to crash here at my place?

Ryou: Heck, we don't know.  I mean, it's not like this is canon to the story.  It doesn't really matter anyway.  But hey, where's your bathroom?  I have to take a leak really bad.

Biggie1222: Um...down the hall, to the right.

Sunny: I can't wait!  We're all going to have a sleepover!

Midoriya: But what about Kacchan, and the others?!

Biggie1222: *Sighs* Anyway...see you guys in a few weeks time when we announce the winners.  At least you don't have to deal with what I'm dealing with right now.