Chapter 11

No one's POV

The first challenge has appeared, Nightmare and Error, were ready to dominate it. Before them stood a huge(no exact measurement) robot. Now for their little side competition to begin.

Errors POV

That thing is huge! But my strings should take care of it! 

Or you could just go around it...

Huh? A voice had spoken to me. But, that is simply not possible! The voices can only talk to me in the anti-void or while I'm asleep. 'Who are you and how are you talking to me?' I asked the voice.

I don't really understand myself, but it seems like I was the voice that has been chosen to help you and Nightmare in your journey.

This voice did seem very polite and sounded like it genuinely wanted to only help me. But, who had sent the voice? 'How did you get here?' I asked out of curiosity.

I don't quite know myself... or... I can not say...? But I do know I wish to help. So how about you avoided this robot by using your strings the swing around it! This way you can get around the robot and also Impress your crush~

D-did the voice... really just say that! My face started to heat up,man did it feel like someone just yeeted me into an oven! 'W-what do you mean by, I-impress!? We are co-competing against each other!' I said as I started to lightly pout.

Whatever helps you sleep at night~

Even though this was only a voice, it was like I could feel the wink they gave me! I decided to put that aside and focus on proceeding with the string plan. Not because of the part of showing off the Nightmare! But it was a pretty good plan! 

Nightmares POV

Error seemed to be... debating? With him self? Either way, he came up with, most likely, a pretty flashy way to pass the first stage. I didn't plan on wasting time by fighting the robot, so I decided to go around like Error. I melted into a goop puddle and maneuvered my way under the robot and across to the other side. I reformed myself, no longer a puddle of goop, and decided to proceed onward. I didn't see Error, until a few seconds after I started to run. 

Error's POV

Nightmare had gotten passed the first part 10 seconds before me! I had to catch up to him. There was no way I was willing to lose to him! I quickly ran as fast as I could, attempting to pass Nightmare. 'I need some way of slowing him down!' I yelled at myself.

How about you use your strings to tip him?

'You know.... that might actually work!' I praised the voice. 'But, you know, for a voice who is supposed to help both me and Nightmare, your really keen on helping me.' I stated to the voice.

Well your the only one I can talk to so might as well help you in Nightmares and your little competition.

'Fair point' I agreed with the voice. I pulled out my strings, using one of my hands. I then wrapped some strings around Nightmares left leg, and pulled.

Nightmares POV

I was ahead of Error and winning the running part of the competition. But then, I felt something wrap itself around my left leg. I was about to look and see what had gotten ahold of me, until it pulled itself. My leg went back, causing me to tumble forward. I landed on my face and felt the unknown object, unwrap from my leg.