chapter 1

(I'm not good with creative titles so they will just be plain)

???? POV

I was chasing a criminal, who was a drug dealer, with the quirk "cancel". His quirk could cancel out other quirks, but, he couldn't cancel physical quirks. This was very problematic for me cuz, he was able to cancel my quirk.

Both mine and his quirks are very similar, except the fact that I can erase any quirk by just looking at them. The criminal had to only glance at them once but he still had the flaw that it didn't work with physical quirks. 

I was chasing the criminal after he slipped away from me and started running. I  was almost at the same speed as him but still wasn't able to get to him. He took a glance over his shoulder towards me and in his quick distraction, he tripped over a rock. He fell on to a tin, trash can, creating a very loud crashing sound. I took this opportunity to catch up to him and attempted to go and arrest him.

As I was about to grab him, he slipped my grip, AGAIN! The criminal than ran into the alleyway next to him as the chase continued. I quickly stopped dead in my tracks as the male criminal was caught in a dangle of dark blue strings. I was shocked and looked over to the source of the blue strings to see two male figures standing in the dark alleyway.

Errors POV

I heard a loud crash and flinched at the sudden noise. I took a glance over my shoulder to see someone running towards us. I didn't know what to do and instinctively took my strings and tided him up. I soon saw another man come to a quick stop and glance at me. I didn't know what to say and gave nightmare a quick glance asking him to help me out.

Nightmare let out a little sigh before speaking "ugh... hi?" Nightmare said very awkwardly. I mentally face palmed and shot him another glance, this time telling him to say something else. "So... ummm... do you want this guy?" Nightmare said, looking like he was just blurting our random words and trying to make sense of them. 

I decided to help him out and just blurt out a question, " hey, were you trying to catch this dude? if so than go ahead and take him" I just asked, plain as day. The guy looked at me with suspicion and step a bit closer. I than was able to see him better. This man had black hair, that was a bit long. His eyes were covered with a pair of googles so I couldn't see his entire face. He wore a black... jumpsuit? I wasn't sure but he also seemed to have a scarf around his neck. 

The man than finally decided to speak up  and say, "civilians shouldn't get involved in a hero's work. What are you ever doing out this late at night?" The man asked in suspicion as he continued to glare at us. I was confused when he referred to me and nightmare as civilians and the whole 'hero' thing. I than quickly realized... 'were in a different multiverse!'

I shot a look at nightmare with my slightly confused and a bit panicked state. He quickly caught onto my glance and glanced back saying 'just calmed down and act normal'. I cooled down and answered the mans question, trying to sound as normal as I could, "well we were just walking around, a-and saw this guy running away so I thought maybe I should help you out." My voice seemed to be glitching more than usual and I was mad at myself for stuttering. 

Nightmares POV

I realized that Error was starting to glitch more than usual, and the other guy also seemed to notice as errors voice change. It didn't seem like he could see us that clear from in the dark, which was good as he couldn't see the error signs starting to increase around error. I grabbed his shoulder to try and calm him down. Error seemed to flinch from the contact as he started to calmed down once again. I decided to ask the strange man a question "so how about we just be friends instead of fighting" I said in a slightly cheerful voice. 

The man looked at me and responded with a "I don't see a reason to trust you"  with that response i glanced at Error as he carefully removed his strings and let the man down. The man had been knocked out so it seemed safe to let him down. "You can go ahead and arrest him, we have to be on our way" I spoke in a calm manner. 

I heard a soft yawn from Error and pulled him closer to my chest into a tight hug before picking him up bridal style. I held him in a comfortable position so he could sleep in my arms. He looked up at me confused as I simply told him "go to sleep, you need it" I whispered in a smooth, calming, voice. Errors eyes than slowly fell and he was asleep. 

I was about to start walking out of the alley till I felt a hand on my shoulder and I instinctively whipped my head around to see the man right behind me. He than spoke up and asked "have you considered trying the UA entrance exam?" I looked at him kind of confused, 'what is the UA entrance exam?' I thought to myself as he saw my puzzled look. "UA a the top hero's school, it isn't easy to pass the entrance exam, not a lot of kids pass it" the man said with a very, blank, expression.

The way the man had said it, sounded like a challenge. I was the type to never back away from a challenge and so i asked him "so how do you, take, the entrance exam" I asked him. The man smirked, looking pleased with my answer. "The entrance exam is in 3 weeks, its a simple as filling out a registration form and than going to UA to take the exam." That seemed fairly easy and I decided to tell Error that we'd be signing us when he woke up.

Before i was about to leave, i realized i never got his name. "hey, so whats you name?" I asked the man. "You can just call me, Eraserhead" the name simply responded before he picked up the unconscious man and leaving. I felt some movement in my arms and looked down to see than Error had huddled up, close to my chest. I leaned him in to my chest some more and felt my face heat up at his adorableness. My blush kept growing the more I looked at him. I than looked to the side, my face completely flushed and started waking. 

I than realized as i was walking down the street... 'I have no money, nor a place to go'... I felt really stupid and than saw a drunk man, walking down the street. I than got a thought as i tested out and summoned one of my goopy tentacles, relieved i could still summon them. I walked by him and saw his wallet, I acted fast and grabbed $500, just so we could rent a small apartment place for the time being. 

I found a nice, decent looking place and went in to try to get a room for him and Error. Error was still fast asleep in my arms, so I used my tentacle to and the receptionist the required money and to grab the room key. I had $100 left over, which he would use for food, but for now he stashed it away. He opened the room door and stepped in, closing the door behind him. I turned on the lights to take a good look at where they would be staying for the next few weeks. The room had one bedroom, which was gonna be awkward, and there was a small living room. right beside it, was the kitchen, which had all the needed basics. I walked in to the bedroom to see another door leading to a small bathroom and than there was a closet, next to it being a drawer for more cloths. The place looked better than i had expected. I took the sleeping Error, and placed him on the soft bed. I than covered him with a blanket and kissed the top of his cute, sleeping head. I felt my face heat up at what i just did and slowly turned away to walk out the room to let Error rest for the night.

(Props to my teachers giving me some free time to finish this in class, hope you enjoyed the chapter)