Chapter 2

(The picture above is not mine, it belongs to the rightful owner. Also I have decided a better word instead of tentacles is tendrils so I will be calling nightmares goop tendrils from now on.)

Errors POV

I awoke in a soft, lukewarm, bed with a blanket resting on top of me. I awoke on my side. I slowly got up to look at my surroundings. I was in a unfamiliar room, with closed curtains, blocking out any sun light. I softly swung my legs over the side of the bed and lifted my body off the bed and onto my feet. 

I started walking towards the wooden door. I grabbed the knob, twisting it and gently creaking the door open. I look around at the small apartment and soon turned my head over to see nightmare, laying on the couch. I creeped up to nightmares slide without him noticing and lightly tapped his shoulder to grab his attention.

Nightmares POV

I was in deep thought of this 'UA entrance exam' until I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I was thrown out of my thoughts as I looked to see Error to the side of me. 'Looks like he woke up' I thought to myself as I quickly collected myself and slowly started the sit up. I swung my legs over to dangle on the side of the couch, as Error went over to sit next to me. Error sat down, bring his knees to his chest and lightly resting his chin on his knees.

I turned to Error and spoke "so we're going to sign up for this UA entrance exam thing" I spoke in the most calm manner I could muster. He looked at me with some slight confusion written all over his face.

Error replied "so what is this UA entrance exam, how does it work, and how do you pass it?" Error was really throwing questions at me. I didn't even know myself, I just wanted to prove to that man, Eraser head, that I can do anything! I thought for a moment and remembered that Eraserhead had told him where to sign up. I quickly explained to Error that we had to go and register. I than realized that our powers, or quirks, didn't really have a name to be called by.

"Well, I mean it doesn't really have to be a complicated name" Error calmly stated "let's just name our 'quirks' something simple and easy." I quickly nodded in agreement as I thought a quirk name. 

Than an Idea hit my faster than a high speed train " NEGATIVITY!" I shouted. That would be a perfect name for my quirk and also very simple. I seemed to have socked Error a bit as I saw that he looked as he had bounced back in surprise. 

Error than spoke "well I guess I'll just call my quirk 'string manipulation'." I gave Error a warm smile of approval before I told Error to get ready to head out. Me and Error would also have to go shopping with the extra money I have and we also desperately needed a job as well. Me and Error than stood up and walked to the door. I turned the door knob and swung the door up, holding the door for Error to go through, than shutting and locking the door so we could head out.

~Time skip~

Me and Error had just finished registering and were walking to the mall to get another set a cloths and some food. I was also hoping we could possibly find an available, part-time, job while we were there. 

Me and Error steps into the huge, sparkling, clean, and extremely crowded mall. I looked at the amount of people, there were a HUGE crowd. I glanced over to Error, he looked extremely uncomfortable and looked like he would automatically crash if he stepped an inch closer to the mob. 

I swiftly grabbed his hand and brought him closer to my chest. "N-night-nightmare?" Error said in the most adorable, shuddering, voice I had ever heard. I felt my face heat up as I calmed myself down and focused on comforting Error. I held him as close to my chest as humanly possible.