Chapter 7

???? POV

I was making my way over to the U.S.J. facility. The activities should have already finished but I still wanted to go their to encourage the students. While I was walking, I saw something running in the distance. As it came closer I saw it was young Iida.

"What are you doing out here, shouldn't you be with the rest of the class young Iida?" I questioned.

"OHMYGOSHALLMIGHTTHEFACILITYWASATTACKANDAIZAWAISBADLYINJUREDAND! AND!" Iida rambled in panic.

"THE FACILITY IS UNDER ATTACK!" I repeated. "Iida I want you to go back to the school and get the pros, I'll go make sure that everyone's safe and give those villains a beating." I said, beating my first into my hands before dashing off towards the U.S.J. 

~Small Time skip~

I made it to the U.S.J, storming in with a dramatic entrance. I was now beyond pissed that they had the guts to mess with MY STUDENTS. "Do not fear! For I am here!" I reassured as I walked in, an unhappy grin plastered on my face. I dramatically rip my tie off, I'm going to need to buy a new one T-T, as I walked towards the steps to see the place where the fighting was happening. 

When I look, I see a wall of strings being demolished and through the gaps I see young Error with a hurt Nightmare. Seeing them, I quickly dash over as the last strings were broken, grabbing, picking them up, then carrying them away.

Errors POV

When my senses came back to me from the sudden move, I looked up to see All Might carrying me with Nightmare on his shoulder. He then gently puts down Nightmare, seeing the state he's in, as I hop out of his grip. "Take Young Nightmare out of here, its too dangerous for you here." All Might explained. 

"Are you sure your going to be alright? That monster is really strong" I worried.

"I-it also h-ha-has cr-crazy fast h-he-healing..." Nightmare weakly pointed out.

"Nightmare! Are you alright! You should be resting!" I asked, then scolded.

"D-don't w-worry a-ab-about me E-Err-Error" Nightmare tried to reassure me.

"Thank you for your concern young Nightmare, but I can handle this. You go on and rest, your badly injured." All Might thanked. I started to back away with Nightmare, holding him with. I wasn't going to leave All Might in the case that something bad would happen, but I would trust him. When I felt I was a save enough distances, I carefully laid Nightmare down and before sitting down myself. I watched as the fight went on. Nightmare was currently out cold and laying on my lap, as I helped him the best I could with my little inexperienced healing. 

~le time Skip UwU~

I was still watching the battle. Bakugo, Todoroki, and Kirishima (sorry if I spelt them wrong)  had joined the battle along with Izuku. I decided to not mess with this part of the multiverses story, so I sat out. I watched as the battle went on. The pros soon arrived and the villains were forced to retreat. I saw the smoke around All Might as well, and Izuku covering up All Mights weak state. Me and Nightmare already knew for a while know about All Might, but decided to keep it to ourselves for the time being. 

"Alright!" I then bounced up, onto my feet. "Now to go get you some help..." I then picked up Nightmares unconscious and limp body. I start walking over to the medical people to get Nightmare fixed up.

(Sorry for the short chapter. Ill try to make the next one longer! Hopefully I can get more motivation for the story by the next chapter!)