Kookie's Fate

Warning : Long chapter ahead and also all the pictures belongs to their rightful owner
*********************
Jimin Pov:
I slowly opened my eyes and the bright light strike my face which made me close my eyes again, My head was heavy and spinning , i feel sick. I started to remember few things that happened yesterday and how i behave infront of Taehyung , 'ah Jimin how can you be so stupid'. I mentally scold my self But to be honest i really don't remember much except for the part where i kissed Taehyung. ' Ah i am really stupid', Looking at the ceiling i know where i am , i am in my Dorm room. I guess Tae brought me back here.

" Jimin You are finally awake." I startled at the sudden soft voice, i  slowly sit up to see who it belongs to  and saw Jungkook sitting beside me on the same bed.

" Jungkook? What are you doing here?" I asked in surprise.

" Well it's my dorm room too remember and i still study in this University. Why are you being so shocked or perhaps you wanted to avoid me because of something?." He replied with a plain face.

" Um N-no - i am sorry , i-i didn't expected you to be here on the third day of your marriage , speaking of marriage-" i quickly look around to see if Taehyung was here or not . "Where is your so called husband?"

" Why , do you wanted to see his face First instead of mine? " upon hearing Jungkook's words i realized what i unconsciously said. I do really want to see Taehyung right now but i don't have any right.

" Nope , what i mean was t-t-that newly Married couple usually stay glued to each other. That's why i asked. " I made a lame excuse, Jungkook give a look that i didn't quite get and the room became silent for a moment.

" Well , i think we should get ready for class. " I tried to break the awkward silence and leave but as i was about to get up. Jungkook stopped me.

" Wait stay where you are , i am actually here to talk to you about something, i have to confess somethings to you." He spoke softly. Confess ,' Omg is he going to tell me that he loved me but why, he is married now' i was making my own assumptions.

" Confess , what do you mean by that" i acted dumb.

" Don't worry i just want to confess my sins to you and Only you and i think today is the right time for that. Maybe I won't get a chance tomorrow so you better listen to me carefully." he shrugged and i scratched my head , okay i am confuse , what did he mean by sins?

" But don't you go to a priest for that or something " To be honest , i am really not in the mood of hearing what Jungkook have to say, call me a jerk but so much is going on these days , i really don't want more drama.

" Well , if that the case ,  be my priest , you're the purest soul , i have ever seen in my life , so just listen will you?" I finally gave up and nodded. He got up and was about to lock the room's door, when two very muscular guys stopped him. 'Who are they ? ' I thought to myself.

" Sir Mr KIM-" before the guard could say more , Jungkook almost shouted.

" Do you really want to get fired , you know very well, who am i. So fuck off i just want to talk to my friend here in private, plus i won't harm him in anyway." The guard sighed in annoyance, Maybe he knew Jungkook and slowly he backed away and Jungkook locked the door.

" They are Taehyung's bodyguards. In case you're wondering." Tae- but what are they doing outside my room. I thought again.

" They are guarding you Stupid." My jaw dropped when Jungkook answered my thoughts.

" Are you mind reader now ?" I snicker and he shook his head , while he sat on the bed beside me again and took my hand in his hand, he scoot closer to me with his eyes piercing holes inside of me. His eyes looked dead like he had no hope left , he also looked so pale and weird , yes weird Jungkook never talks to me this seriously but today it was different. I am getting nervous now.