Jealous Valentine part1

long time no see , here is a little surprise chapter for you all , thanks for making my book reach 72 K. i really can't believe this, Thank you all for appreciating my work.
************************
Third Pov:
Two years later:

" Wakeup sweetie" a soft voice echoed Taehyung's ears while he was sleeping, this voice belongs to a particular person for whom  Taehyung would kill anyone, this person is his life, the one who keeps him sane. His Jimin, the person who made him who he is today.

" C'mon open your eyes you know i love it , when you get to see my face first, in the morning. " Taehyung who was listening to his love , mentally smiled but kept his straight face 'let's tease him a little more' he thought to himself.

" Finally you're awake , now give Minnie a sweet kiss." Taehyung crooked his eyebrows thinking how did Jimin found out that he was awake as he didn't even move his finger but with cute sleepy smile , he pouted his lips to receive the sweet kiss that Jimin ask for.

But even after 30 sec he didn't receive any , so he finally decided to open his eyes ,the moment he opened his eyes, he Meh after seeing the view.

Jimin was actually talking to Namji (Taehyung's adopted sister) , to be honest Taehyung loves Namji but some things and people are unshareable.

" What are you doing?" Taehyung sit in a grumpy way . " Oh! You're up i am playing with Namji" Jimin replied without looking at Taehyung.

" I can see that but why is she here? You do know it's a no zone for her." Taehyung asked pouting a little.

" Well Jin hyung is taking bath , so i am incharge of her. " Jimin cutely replied while making funny faces at Namji.

" What about DA-" Taehyung stopped in the middle of sentence as he realize what kind of stupid question he was about to ask, after the incident last week.

Flashback last week:
" Hyung ?" RM innocently peek his head out of the kitchen window, as he called out for Suga who was watching TV quietly in the lounge.

" Yes Joonie" he turned his head to look at his dongsaeng. " Well what is it?". He further questioned.

" Do you think that pans and spoons- i mean all the metal items or utensils, can melt on kitchen fire? " Suga thought for a sec and shook his head " nope that's impo-ssible."

" Than how does this happened ?" RM peeked a center melted pan out of the window. Suga open his mouth to say something but stopped middle way.

He than stood up and came into the kitchen. " You do realize that you made history today. " RM sighed at his comment.

" But wait isn't it the new pan that jin brought two days ago ?" RM nodded.

" Please don't tell him. I'll replace it with a new pan. He won't even notice." RM begged. suga loves it when his boss begs him like that.