JIMIN'S SMARTNESS

Question for my readers
What do you think about Taehyung character? Should i make him more serious??

This is how Tae is in this story...
*******†****************
Jungkook pov:
I been drinking soju for half hour. It's Saturday evening . I left Jimin in his dorm room as he have alot of assignments to do. Which i have already finished. I told him to copy mine but he refused saying he doesn't like cheating and getting credits for others work. So i was alone and decided to have a little self time . As Taehyung is not here too. Its been 2 weeks since we met Taehyung's family . His family is strange just like him. Well anyway why the hell i am even thinking about Taehyung . May be because of that Kiss . His kisses are still wild as always. I hate it when he kisses me suddenly especially with MINT chapstick.

" Here bunny missed me " An arrogant voice beam in my ear. As i heard the door being opened.

" Yeah you wish" i leave the window where i was enjoying my drink , place the empty bottle on the night stand. While picking the new one and sat on my bed.

" Whatever. Are you drinking?" He asked while placing himself beside me on the same bed.

" No i am playing games " i deadpanned.

Few hours later
TAEHYUNG POV:

" I *hic* was *hic* "  my bunny was trying to speak but the word just betrayed him.

"Why *hic* did *hic*you cheat on me " he suddenly asked with nose and cheek red because of alcohol droopy eyes trying to look at me. His slow breathing is such a turn on . Plus the way he had put all his weight on me side hugging me on the bed is something I can't resist

"How much did you drink BUNNY?" i asked pushing him a little . Because i am good guy who doesn't take advantage of beautiful wild bunnies.

" 3 bottle but *hic* Tell *hic* me ." he whined like a baby.

" Well you really want to know . Are we really going to have this talk . LIKE REALLYYYY" I said pushing him even more and now he was in sitting position . Nodding to my question.

" Well babe i cheated because i was an idiot . I am really sorry. I really thought i love-"

" I also *hic* never  *hic*loved you " he said while giggling .

"KOOKIE i know you're just-"

" No. I *hic*never loved  you . You just were a *hic* rebound " he said poking his finger in my chest.

" Oh really if i was a just A REBOUND than why did you stabbed me. Huh" i said holding his shoulders and making him look at me .

" Well *hic* at first *hic* you were just a rebound for this GUY. In the start i *hic*tried dressing *hic* you like him,Making you eat food that he liked , wanted you to talk cutely like him but than one night i realized that i am wasting *hic* my time loving someone who will never love me back.  Instead of loving *hic* someone who has eyes only for me. I thought about how you always do whatever i want. * Hic* I thought i can finally start loving you But the very next day you proved *hic* me wrong" ( here KOOKIE is talking about the night before Valentine's day. When he was in Busan after Tae called him and whined . In chap FLASHBACK OF PAST 2). With that he lay down next to me again.