Valentine's Day

All the pictures belong to their rightful owners , Thank you for your support and love guys and again sorry for a late update but hope you'll like this too .
***************
" Let's just wait and Watch" was all Jin said before eating his burrito.

Jhope Pov:
I rash towards my room right after i came back from the hospital, as i still feel weak and dizzy, which is why i didn't get involved in Jimin's small family reunion.

I wanted to call Taehyung again yesterday when i was in hospital after Jimin and that police officer left, so that i can tell Tae about Kang but my battery died and i didn't had any charger in the hospital. Thanks to certain Bunny guy , who came with my belongings to stay a night with me as my attendant.

But he thought all i need is a headphone which he used all night, and nothing more. He didn't even brought fresh clothes for me. Well anyway , it's not like i expect anything from him.

So I put my phone on charge the moment i enter my room, and went to take a warm bath, to freshen up my mind. After the long 10 minutes bath , i came back to my room and changed my clothes and after that i turned my phone on . The first thing i noticed was a notification of a certain person.

Grumpy:
Don't call V again, I have
To tell you something
I'll meet you Tomorrow.
Yesterday at 2:34 A.M

I guess this msg is sent yesterday when i called Taehyung but why he's stoping me from calling Taehyung again-WAIT A SEC He is coming to meet me but Why, i am not ready to face him alone yet , Omg god WAIT WHEN HE IS COMING AGAIN? , i reread the msg again yep there is no time mentioned in it.
*Knock* knock*

I jerk my head towards the door , is he here already , was he waiting for me to read his msg so that he can give his cliche entrance. OH My God. I took a deep breath to control my emotions.

HOSEOK!! you have to look , confident and hot at the same time , make him believe that you're happy without him, face him properly.

I slowly walked towards the door and turned the knob to open the door, i took a deep breath and opened the door fully but to my dismay , it wasn't Suga instead it was a annoyed face bunny.

" You forget these." he handed me my headphones with a annoyed look on his face. While the same beautiful old women that i saw with Jimin was behind him. I yanked my headphones from his hand." Thanks and hello Auntie. But as far as i know , visitors are not allowed to enter the dorm rooms?" i said tilting my head a little.

" She is Jimin's mom-" Jungkook said but i interrupted him. " I know, that's why i said my greetings to her" Jimin's mom didn't answer , or may be she wasn't able to hear my greeting properly and yes i know she is Jimin's mom, in my occupation keen ears and sharp eyes are the main key.

" Well glad you know,i was taking her to the lobby but than i realized that you forget your headphones with me , so i thought i return them First. " He said in a very uninteresting tone. " Let's go Eomma park." he grabbed the lady's hand was about to leave but suddenly he turned and look at me from top to bottom.