The Wedding

Jimin pov:
" I-i-i give up" was the last thing i said to Mrs Jeon before leaving the room.

As i was walking out of the room , i heard a familiar voice i love the most . " JIMIN !!! " But i didn't stopped and started walking fast , i have to get out of here , right now.

But before i could , i was pulled into a back hug. " Please stop" Tae said panting a little. He buried his head in my back. " Come with me , i need to talk with you . I have been looking for you for two days. But i couldn't find you-" i closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

" Tae let go of me , i have to go. Y/N is waiting for me. " He hugged me even tighter. " Not before you hear me out , i know you're mad at me but 10 minutes is all i ask, please Jimin just hear me out." Before i could answer , anything he dragged me into Jin hyung office.

" Woah , what happen to you , you look really different" he said looking at my straight emotionless face.

" The clock is ticking

" The clock is ticking. You have 8 minutes left" i rudely spat.

" Yeah right , Well Jimin-" Taehyung took a deep breath and continued. " I love you , the day i saw you for the first time at the basketball court, i started loving you. At first i thought that i was into you because of your virginity but no that's not the case , You make me feel different in so many ways. That I can't even imagine. I want to quit my family business for the sake of your safety. I just want to hold you now as my boyfriend, i want you to mine." He talked fast but steady so that i can get his point. In other situation i would have kissed him but right all i did was blink and hear.

" What about Jungkook?" I deadpanned.

" What about him ? I have already told him everything. But he fainted and forgot it all. But Mom said his condition is stable , so i am thinking about telling him again-"

" because of you he is in this condition , You're going to left him hanging. " I interrupted his words.

" Well , I can't just marry anyone out of mercy. Plus I don't love him and you know pretty well he doesn't love me either. Plus why are asking about Kookie, when i just ask you to be my boyfriend. " Taehyung crossed his hands over his torso.

This is not working , what should i do. This time i took a deep breath and started talking. " First like i said Kook is in this shitty situation because of you and your so called mom , it was because of your mafia ass , he took the bullet that was supposed to hit you or- " even i am confused on my harsh word but Taehyung i am so sorry , you have to let go of me.

" Or you know who , and now you're being ungrateful to that fact, that the boy who lost his memories and have a serve brain injury is your fault, So take responsibility and do what you can do for him and as for me , you know pretty well i love Y/n and we both are dating now- " before i could continue , Taehyung grabbed my face and pushed me against the wall.