THE CUTIE

"Taehyung! !"....

Taehyung POV:
I woke up with the bright--
{Author: V i want you to first introduce yourself.
Taehyung: well like hell . I ain't doing that shit.
Author: V please reader want to know about you.
Taehyung: Well bitch they know more about me than you do .
Author: language there are teenager here and second you're right but tell about your character.
Taehyung: hey no one tells me what to do .
Author: i can try me !
Taehyung: Do want me to chop your fingers out and Pop your eyes . Second you're making the story boring no one want to read a author and characters interection so get off.}

So where was i yeah .
I woke up with the bright light of sunshine 🌞 hitting my face. Again the curtains of my windows are opened on purpose And i know who do this every day to wake me up with the sun JIN HYUNG well . Now i am so habitual of this that i wont mind it.
I moved my self in a sitting position . And yawned while looking beside me . A girl??? I do remember the face but i don't know the name . Who is she ? Well she is quite hot so i think my night went well. Ah i always forget what happens in my drunk state . Anyways i stood up and went to bathroom to take shower. After coming out . I wore my clothes all black with black bandana. While i was fixing my self in the mirror i saw the girl again .

"Ah she hasn't woke up yet" i walk up to her and jolted her ."hey number 120 wake up . Time to go. " she opened her eyes.

" Hey bab..."

"Dont baby me just go i am getting late for college "

"What ?? "

"Are you deaf or something"

"You were so sweet last night " she said rudely.

"Yeah that's called being drunk now go before i do... " I was in the middle of my sentence when someone put a hand on my shoulder . I turn and saw MoM aka Jin HYUNG.

"mom good morning " i smiled and said.

" Morning V but sweety why are you shouting early in the morning ?? " He said looking at me than the girl. " She look terrified."

"This bi-- i mean girl is the problem she is being deaf. I already told her to leave but look she is stilk here" i said pointing at her while snapping .

"You go have breakfast . I have already set the table and sweety you and i need to talk" he said .

"Fine" with that i went out from the room and then walked down stairs passing our huge living room and then finally i reached the dining room .

" Morning daddy" i said happily.

"Morning and don't please don't call me that " he said while pressing her hand together . I started giggling

" I can't do that hehe " i said sticking my tongue out and soon Mom and Grandpa join us too . Hyung is not here today as well . He seldom eats with us these days.

We look like a normal family but we ain't.
Author: you're going to give intro?
Taehyung: I thought i told you to stop this .
But we ain't.

"RM" i said in the serious tone .

"I know what are you going to say . We had three contacts and this time and the drugs are on their way to the port. The container will be here tonight ."

"I think i should go this time " Jin said

" Okay but Suga?" . I said looking at him

"The area is already secured . Plus extra security will be there too like always . We are going to steal there drugs before they even know it " suga said calmly.