SWEETER THAN SWEET

I wanted to asked my lovely Readers something 😍😍😍👇🏼

Who is your Bias and Bias wrecker. In BTS???? Hope you'll tell.

Let continue the chapter sorry for any grammatical mistake...

***************************
Jimin pov:
* Beep* * beep* * beep* . I was sleeping soundly . When an annoying beeping sound interrupted my sleep indicating that i am receiving notifications . I slowly tried to open my eyes and picked my phone from the night stand based on my instinct . I can't see any thing the room is pitch black well any way . I pressed my thumb on the finger print scanner and * bam* you.

 I pressed my thumb on the finger print scanner and * bam* you

I was blind for a moment. The brightness was on it's max . My eyes squinted after 5 min of struggle with my eyes i was finally able to open them properly. I see 3 notifications by Y/N.

My angel:
Jiminie where are
You?

My angel:
You didn't come to the
Park today?

My angel:
Reply me fast
I have tea to spill.

Oh i remember i didn't told her that i am going to stay at Tae's for this weekend . She must be waiting for me at the park the thing is we usually go to park at 8 am because that is the only time we both are free. But its night right now like there is no sign of light coming through . I checked the time 10 am .

'what the hell' i slept till this late well it's all because of Taehyung. He is at fault he made me stay up till 4 in the morning. I quickly tried to get up but realized that there was a hand on my torso gripping me tightly . I couldn't see the face but i know its Taehyung.

" Tae wake up. Its 10 in the morning" i said slowly pushing the body i can't see . Taehyung groan in his sleep .

" Okay move your hand than " i tried to push his hand . But his grip is too tight.

" Taehyung! " I almost screamed.

" What" he said in his raspy voice .

" Its almost 10, move i have to go downstairs." i tried moving his hand again but no use.

" Sleep more its Saturday no one wakes up this early except for Mom, Dad , Grandpa , Hobie if he stays and maids. So sleep already" his voice, its really deep right now .

" Even so just let me go, i am going." He didn't respond but removed his hand . I quickly stand up and stretched my body while yawning a little loud " mmmmmhhh"

" Tae where is the light switch" i said trying to look around in the dark room.

" Just Clap " i heard the bed creaking sound and than a loud deep yawn.

" Why cla-" i was mid sentence when Tae clapped and the light turned on . The moment the light was on . A robotic voice echoed .

" Good morning Mr Taehyung. You're up early today . Should i opened the curtains before time too or do you want to keep them closed" i was so shocked his Room is so high Tech .