Crush

Author pov:
Jhope was finally able to calm V . Which was very unique because his anger is something not everyone can deal with but jhope was feeling proud that he was able to do that. After 10 more minutes RM came rushing through the door along with Jin. Who had pretty worried face . He knew what he had to do but when they entered the room things were slightly changed.

"Where is he ? " Jin ask. But before jhope could ans a thing .

"Why the hell V is squirming on the couch like he is pain" RM said pointing at V who was still in Own world. Smiling.

"Ehm its a long story" Jhope said. Jin ran towards V worriedly but than he realized V was on phone looking at something. Jin looked at what he was looking at there was a cute boy on the screen.

"May i know who this lovely being is ?" Jin ask kneeling in front of V but to his surprise V doesn't acknowledge him .

After assuring that V is fine and searching the room for a while. RM turn to Jhope.

"Where is that dipshit." RM said becoming serious .

"I just switched him in another room . I was finally able to calm V . So i took the chance and moved him to upper room " Jhope said

"Let's go than" RM said.

Meanwhile on the other hand . Someone was in his own world .

V's pov:
After looking at JIMIN picture gif . I was finally able to relax. IDK how this happened but This is the first time it happened. Not even Jungkook was able to do Calm me when i was angery. Although i really thought he was the one . But nope he wasn't. Now with Jimin i have the same feeling . He is such adorable human being . Like he is so cute and clueless at time. *And i like breaking Cute and clueless* thing. I smirked on that . Just seeing this picture the way he is smiling is so Cute . And i always have thing for Cute and adorable thing like puppies and babies and now in this human being.

I wonder how would he look like when i am going to tattooed his milky white skin. I do have like tattooed Man well How hot he would look than.

(Picture belongs to the rightful owner)

Just the thought of him cover with tattoos made me squirm on the couch. I was in my deep fantasies when .

"May i know who this lovely being is ?" MOM ask kneeling in front of my couch. But I didn't replied not because i didn't want to well it was because i thought it will broke my daydream if i talked. But Mom is Mom

"Answer me when i am talking to you . You disrespectful brat" He said while hold my ear in his hand and twisting it like a motorcycle handle. Pulling it up also so i can sit.

"OUCH that hurt MOM stop it "

" Why do you think i am doing that in the first place " he said twisting it more .