End of all Mysteries

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter , thank for your love and support. All picture belongs to their rightful owners.
****************
Author Pov:
The dawn had started to break. The sky in the opposite direction was still dark, but in the east, a mixture of yellow and orange on the horizon beneath a dark neon blue ocean of night that had begun to evaporate. Against the tri-colored rainbow sky, trees, power lines, and the roofs of houses were like shadows.

About twenty minutes later, the sunrise had become even more beautiful as the sun peeked over the horizon. The sky had now become pink like a sea of cotton candy, with the light of the sun coloring the clouds above with a pinkish hue. As the sun slowly ascended, the sky in the west became a deep neon blue as the light reached further out. Engulfing a warehouse (which was situated outside the city) in it's brightness too.

A warehouse which is situated far away from the civilization, Surrounded by lots of armed guards, Fully alert. The only thing in their mind is their boss's protection.

Slow melody of wind with chirping of rising birds can be heard clearly. Make this beautiful morning more beautiful ,except for the warehouse, where two persons are having a heated argument.

It was the same day when Hobie realized that The Great V is still his best friend Taehyung, the same day when he realized that sometime we have discuss before we act, before sleeping in Taehyung's calming Arms.

But what they both , forget was that this room actually belongs to the Kims who are on their way to their room. As Soon as Jin opened the Door he cooed at the sight while panting a little.

RM took a relieving Breath, they both looked a little exhausted and why wouldn't they be. Because few hours ago when the couple was enjoying a wonderful dinner at a seaside , that's when a worried Hacker called them and told that Hobie is no where to be found. The couple immediately left the Venue and started searching for the Stubborn Sunshine who ran away god knows where. Although Jin was confused that why would Hobie do such a childish thing but RM knew why Hobie did that.

What the couple and the Hacker completely forgot was the fact that they can track each other phone's and Themselves easily with the help of tracker inside their clothes and phones . They also forgot about the fact that they are Mafia's kings , they have Mens ,support and power to find anyone in a minute.( Except Kang)

Instead they were looking for the Stubborn Sunshine like any normal person would, trying to see if he went to any friend or a bar (except for their own house Pft). They knew that Hobie didn't had much friends but well like i said, they completely forgot.

After searching for long they decided to look in their own house (finally) and they did but Hobie was not in his room. Yoongi collapsed on the couch in anger while RM decided that they should give Hobie his space and wait till Tomorrow and if he didn't return.

Then they will track- realization hit RM like a truck , when he realized that they could have easily find Hobie without being exhausted. On RM's sudden pause Yoongi and Jin looked at his face while RM shook his head side to side.

" Yoongi , track Hobie. Please "  He said , that's when Yoongi and Jin also realize their foolishness , Yoongi quickly opened his mini Tab and searched for Hobie's location.And scrunched nose after seeing the current location. It's their own house but they checked it before so where can Hobie be?

Soon they started searching again but no use , in Hobie's room they found a giggling in sleep Jimin , In guest room a mumbling in sleep Jimin's mom and in Taehyung's Room a crying in sleep Jungkook. All the other rooms were empty. Now there was only one room left which no one had checked yet .