I Hate You

Question for this chapter:

Who is your favorite ship apart from VMIN in this book.??

All the pictures belongs to their rightful owners
**********************
Jimin pov:

I came back home after meeting Y/N , i mean Taehyung's Home. I slowly take off my bag pack. While resting my self on the near by chair.

" You're home early today" Hyung said coming down from the stairs. " Yes i only had 2 classes today. Where is everyone else?" I said looking around, i knew no one was home as the place was mysteriously silent

" RM, Suga and Jhope is at our headquarters for work purposes, while Taehyung is in his room banging his head on the wall since Kookie left and your mother as always she is also in her room. " i nodded slowly processing the information in my head.

" KOOKIE was here? Why?" Hyung shrugged. " He said he was here to pick you. But than both Tae and Kook went upstairs and had some kind of talk and you know the rest" i nodded again .

" Okay i am going to see Eomma- Jin hyung?" I asked as hyung looked at me " yes Sweetie" he smiled.

" My mom- well not only my mom , i also wanted to see picture of Taehyung's real Parents , if that's possible. Eomma finds it strange that you don't have any pictures of them in the house, i am curious too." Jin hyung face turned serious for a moment but than he smiled again.

" Actually Taehyung used to get traumatized by them. You now know how his real parents actually died. So for Taehyung sake we didn't only removed their pictures from our house but changed the house too so nothing can remind him of his late parents. But i guess fate sure plays game with us , the faces that we tried so hard to hide from him ,they became a part of his life." Hyung looked sad while speaking.

" I am sorry but what do you mean part of his life?" I asked not getting what hyung just said.

" Don't worry you'll understand soon , i am sure RM still have all the pictures in his studies , If you're really Curious ,come with me. I'll show you" I nodded thrice and held hyung's hand who took me to Namjoon Hyung's study after entering a password, the door finally opened and my mouth too.

" WOW!! This place is huge " i said looking around the study room.

" Yep you can say that Namjoon have a thing for books and CRABS. Now let's see whether we could find their pictures here or not." Hyung started looking around.

While i walk close to the giant portraits hanging in the corner of the study room.