RIDDLES

Third update as i am free these days so i thought why not . Hehe hope you like this Enjoy.
**************************
Jimin Pov:
After having a delicious breakfast . Me and Tae was sitting in the living room where a big screen TV was displaying a movie whose language was above my IQ . So i get bored and took my phone out . ' oh I forgot to reply Y/N ' with that i started writing a text.

Me:
Sorry for late reply
I am staying at a friend's
House. So i woke up late.

My angel:
Its okay but
Which friend house?
Do i know him??

She replied fast . May be she was waiting for my text as well. Awww i am blushing. Reply back fast Jimin. I told myself.

Me:
What was the Tae you
Wanted to spill?

Me :
Tea*

I can't tell her i am staying at Taehyung's house. So i just ignored her last text and asked what I wanted to know. May be she likes me too OMG I WI-- wait what if SHE LIKE SOMEONE ELSE . I HOPE NOT .

My angel:
Ooohoooo Tae huh! 😝😝
Well anyway i get you
LOVE BIRD .something
amazing i Want
you to see..

Me:
What?? 🤔🤔

My angel:
First promise me
You're going to treat
For lunch tomorrow.

Me:
Actually i am staying
Here for weekend so
I'll be back on Monday
I'll treat you than okay.

Me:
So show me
The Surprise. 👁️👁️

My angel:
I'll show you
Wait.

I am really curious what she wants to show me. May be a picture of her new boyfriend no she said i will become happy after seeing it but what if she is showing me the picture of a guy. That would be my punishment from Heave--.

" You don't like this movie?" Tae said now looking at me and i came back in to reality . " I mean you are using your cellphone . So i thought that may be you didn't liked it." He pointed at my phone.

" Well sorry I don't speak Spanish. " i deadpanned.

" Its french" Tae laughed while pressing his lips.

" Whatever the only language i know is Korean-"

(Tae : you're writing in English you shit of a writer. So can't you say the only language he knows is English.

AUTHOR: can't a girl have dreams.* Tears running down the cheeks* You Don't know the pain of being an international Army . No subtitles when a member is live on Vlive. You laugh because they laugh. No sub on BTS Bomb. You can communicate with them even on weverse. And the moment when the subtitles comes it's already ages. (But i really appreciate that they are putting subtitles) . Its painful you know . So yeah * whipping Tears* i can say whatever i want in my own story sue for that.

Tae sighing: Shithead.)

" You should have said it sooner . I'll change the movie . Well what you want to see than?" Tae smiled and picked up the remote while pulling me close to him.

" SpongeBob SquarePants" i said softly and the remote just fell from his hand on the ground and he frowned.

" You know what . I should go and bring you a cute little plushie to grab on. And we can even eat lollipop while watching. " He said gritting his teeth but why.