ITS ALL My PLAN

Okay guys first let me quickly ask you guys have any of you faced a crisis like you can't access Wattpad on your home network . Like it keep saying internet problem. But when you connect it to other network bam its connects . Please tell me how to solve this . I am freaking out a little . Thank you .

Now back to the story.

                 *****************
Jimin Pov:
After Jungkook left me to my room . I realized that Hobie is still not back . I hate staying Alone especially when its night . 'may be he'll be back soon' i thought to my self. I took a quick shower and than wear my sweatpants with no shirt on well i going to sleep so it won't be a problem. But it's been 30 minutes more and Hobie is still not here. I kept the lights on and went straight to bed getting under the cover.

"I am a big mature boy . I can handle alone time . In this weird creepy dorm room. There can be ghost here to of the student who killed himself because he was having a mental break down due to study. " i was talking to my self blabbing actually. When my eyes gone wide ghost . "Yes ghost can be any wear . In the bathroom and under your bed too" my conscience was actually scaring a shit out of me sorry for my language.

"Oh hell no i can't live alone " with that i quickly picked my phone and call the 1 person i know will come here like a wind .Kookie.

He picked the call but before he could say anything i started speaking .

"Kookie please please come to my room. Hoseok is not back and i am scared . You know i don't like sleeping alone please come fast . I'll even let you cuddle. what cuddle " Yeah Kookie loves to cuddle but i feel it uncomfortable because its feel hot like sweat dripping hot " yeah cuddle please come soon" after finishing my talk i hang up the call. 'hope he'll come soon'.

10min later:

*Knock knock*

I heard the knock . Thank god he is here i jumped out of bed and quickly opened the door . To my surprise Kookie was not there. But someone else was.

"Taehyung??"

"Hello baby" he said smiling cheekily.

"I told you not to call me baby ?? Didn't i ? But wait tell me why are you here "

"Oh first question no comments but to second i am here to meet hobie. O have some really important thing to discuss with him "

"Oh " i rounded my plum lips into a 'o' shape.

"Don't do that and let me in" .he said before coming into the room.

"Don't do what and Hoseok is not here" i said with a pout.

"Where is he ? " He asked

"How would i know.?" I said

"You're roommate duh" he mocked me .

"You're best friend duh" i mock back

"Guess I'll have to wait here" he said and sat on Hoseok bed. But where the hell is Kookie . I started dialing the number again on my phone . Which was in my hand all the time. But stranger the phone is off

~The number you're trying to reach is powered off .please leave a message after the beep~

No matter how many times i called that was the only answer i got . Did he really powered off his phone while i told me i am scared to death . Kookie is changed, may be he hate me no-

"Any problem" Tae said after 10 sec of watching me calling someone . And going in to daze.

"Oh i was just calling Kookie so he can come over and cuddle with me. Cuz I don't want to be alone here especially at night. You can say i am a poltroon" i explained my situation.