Chapter 52

Previously!

Remaining unfazed in the face of boiling fury, "I now see why he's interested in you, (Y/N). It's a shame that you still lack knowledge of your own abilities however..." Now being the one to scoff at her words, "You act like you know it all! I know my abilities and their impacts! I know the true power of my breath style! So I guess I'll show you that first hand myself," positioning your feet and sword, "I'll show you true powers of the Art of Destruction!" With tension beginning to skyrocket and the fires that surrounded both you and your sister, they now began to scream with excitement, "How exciting...!" Asumi's violent yellow eyes widening in pleasure. "Then I guess I'll show you my own true power then, (Y/N)."

"I'll show you the true power that I now have!"

"The power of an Upper Moon Six Demon!"

On to Chapter 52!

With the rising of her arms that now pulsated with adrenaline and twisted excitement, the black abyss that resided behind your converted sibling, now began to convulse and begin to spill onto the ground; its striking black colors staining whatever it had touched. The pang of danger now began to make itself strongly present as you watched with furious, yet cautious eyes. 'Somethings not right...! Prepare yourself!'  With a flash of yellow only allowing itself to be seen, only the quiet whisper of your sibling could be heard as her arms fell, now pointing out towards you with curled fingers.

"Blood Demon Art: Taking of the Abyss!"

With unforeseen speed and formation, two colossal sized hands were now formed on both your left and right, both mimicking your sisters arms-  each one having a white dot on it's knuckles and tainted with the night sky. With surprise in your eyes with the sudden formation of the large hands that seemed indomitable, the cruel snicker of your sister rippled in the air joyfully. "Give me a good fight now, sister." With her vibrant yellow eyes growing to the size of saucers with the greed of death and domination in her intentions, she clapped her hands. 

With the large, midnight sky hands mimicking Asumi's motions, they too began to close the gap. 'Not good!' You yelled within your mind as you leaped upwards to avoid the clash of the two forces. But as you jumped upwards to avoid the oncoming conflict, you felt something tug at your leg. Looking down with haste, your heart dropped as you realized that your sister was able to pinch one of your legs before you could fully avoid her attack. "I don't let my opponents off that easily, you naïve child!" Your sister yelled triumphantly as she let her hand fall to the ground. With the wind now picking up as it ran past your ears and your body falling to the ground, you gripped the hilt of your sword. 'Don't just let it happen! Move! Move before you get killed!' With your self being your own instigator, you forced your body to twist out of the black hands grip and instead slash the white knuckles that made themselves present on the midnight puppets.