Chapter 30

Previously!

"Oi! Why the hell are you looking at me like that, mouse?!" You gulped for a moment before finally answering the male,

"Well, uh," you stumbled over your words,

"you're just..."

"really pretty..."

On to Chapter 30!

(A/N- Woohoo for chapter 30! This might be the longest book that I've ever written!)

Your words seemed to have irked the now unveiled male as veins began to pop from his forehead. Lifting his index finger to point at you and yell with bloody-murder, Tanjiro interrupted him quickly, mainly for sake of you not having to be yelled at and for everyone's ears. "(Y/N)chan is right! Your face is quite petite, fair-skinned, and therefore attractive!" You nodded with eyes closed and a fair smile, far too engrossed in how pretty the male was to really care about how angry he was. 

The blue-tipped haired male clicked his tongue before yelling angrily at you both, "Don't agree with him, mouse!" You tilted your head, "Why do you call me mo-" "And you're a corpse! Come at me!" The stranger interrupted you with no hesitation. You sweat-dropped slightly at how rude he was being, 'Really wish his personality was as pretty and nice as his face is...' You thought to yourself. Tanjiro denied the foreign male's aggressive command to fight. He continued to deny the raging boar and even insisted that he sat down, his voice becoming colored with worry. 

You crossed your legs as you watched the two bicker. And in the process of watching and listening to one hot-head and one not-so-hot-head, you found out that the stranger called himself Inosuke Hashibira. You also learned that he wasn't able to read or write, which you felt bad for slightly chuckling at. Before the angry male could go off on a tangent about how his name was written on his loincloth, he suddenly froze in place; eyes wide and only shivers coming off of him. 

You immediately rose to your feet and looked at him with a worried expression. With your hands motioning towards the wild boy, you looked back at Tanjiro to see if he shared the same thought as you. He only looked at you with eyes that could only be described as sympathetic while his lips were tight. Looking back towards, who you now know as Inosuke, his eyes rolled into his head and his body collapsed; he landed on his back. Trying to keep in your now brimming worry about whether the male just died then and there while Zenitsu was screaming your own same thoughts, Tanjiro calmed both of your alarmed states. "He's not dead, (Y/N)chan, Zenitsu." He spoke while holding his bloodied nose. "It's probably just a concussion. Because I head-butted the hell out of him." You slightly giggled at his last sentence and began walking over to him, your nerves not being on high alert anymore now that you knew that the wild male wasn't dead. 

You tore off the hanging shoulder part of your haori and bundled it up in your palm with a calm expression, but Tanjiro on the other hand was clearly confused and slightly worried. "U-Uh, (Y/N)chan? Why are you tearing your haori apart?" The wine-eyed male was about to stop you from bundling up your striped haori but you pulled away the torn off cloth, "Because you're bleeding, Tanjiro. Neither Shoichi or I have any more clean cloths that we can use. Now stay still for me." The male nodded reluctantly as he eyed your torn clothing.