AN: POLL (COMPLETED - NOTE)

So that was a fuck fest. 

People weren't following the rules.

I've closed the poll now, any comments from now on won't be counted.

It was so so simple guys. Don't spam the comment section (comment multiple characters), and comment the characters NAME, not just saying 'I vote this one' on the character's section in the book.

I know Tails has missed out on three votes because people didn't follow the rules and instead of commenting WITH his name, commented ON his name (yes there is a difference, no I will not be adding the votes just because I know they exist, they didn't follow the SIMPLE rules)

So, here are the winners:

Silver: 19

Infinite: 14

Sonic: 11

And here are the rest of the counted votes:

Shadow: 10 (he could have beat Sonic but hey, ya'll didn't follow the damn rules)

Metal Sonic: 6 (could have had more, but rules be rules)

Scourge: 2 (this was actually surprising not gonna lie)

Tails: 1 (this mofo could have had more, and even if it wouldn't have mattered in the end, well sadly he got stuck with 1 vote instead of 4)

Knuckles: 1 (oof- tho tbf he did win the last poll with the ...Period... scenario)

So there ya have it. A shame I had to end the poll literally a day after creating it instead of a week, but because people weren't following the rules, it was already confusing and thankfully I didn't miscount the votes (nearly did a bunch of times though)

I told ya'll about spamming, and I made it clear to USE the name not comment ON the name.

BUT, thank you to those that complied with the rules, and I'm so happy to see the love for Silver completely stomp on everyone else XD poor boy needs some loving too.

Anyway, so instead of a week it was a day, but the results came in quickly anyway. I should have known a week would be too long and I'd only need a day to get answers hahaha

That's all, thanks for participating!

Haven Out!!!