Shadow X Reader (Crazy Ex) - @LunarRoseStar

Hey My Little Mobians! I'm gonna be honest, I didn't really want to write this one... But I thought, no, I'll share my experiences with you through the request of someone else. This story will actually be written on experience! Hurray! Now, just to make this almost exactly similar to my experience.

Oh and please keep in mind that this may not be the 'crazy' you were thinking of, but definitely the crazy I personally experienced. This is actually probably why I'm still single... TMI; that wasn't necessary sorry. Anyway, yes this is gonna be super long. IDK I just feel like I should really explain the crazy and, well, it gets it out there and off my chest. This happened in 2016, practically two years ago, and once you read it you'll understand just how stupid it is. But finally, I apologise for the length, enjoy...

Your phone went off and you took a deep breath. It was a cold day, you were wrapped up in a jumper and scarf, folding to find your pocket that held your phone. A mist floated in front of your eyes as you took another breath, pulling out the phone.

-Please don't be him...-

'Why? It just doesn't make sense. Why did you dump me?'

Dammit. It was him.

You closed your eyes, half tempted to throw your phone on the road and leave it for someone to run over. It was your ex, (B/N). You had dumped him earlier today, while you were still at school. The memory was actually still turning in your mind.

~FLASHBACK~

"Hey guys..." You walked over to your group of friends. They looked up, noticing your down mood, "I'm uh... I'm thinking of breaking up with (B/N)."

They blinked, although they weren't really surprised. You best friend stood up, his fur was black with red streaks, he had ruby red eyes and he looked very serious. Shadow was always serious though.

"We could tell... Actually, we knew this would happen eventually."

"What?" Your (e/c) eyes widened.

"Yeah... Just the way you've been acting around (B/N), we can see you're getting really annoyed."

"Oh well... I just thought I should let you guys know. I'm going to talk to him at lunch."

"We'll all be here." Another friend smiled.

"Thanks guys." You smiled back, staring at your group of friends. Shadow still stared at you, and you offered him a smile. He knew you were planning this, and he was worried that (B/N) was going to do something bad.

Your mother walked over, she worked at the school, and you had told her last night that you were dumping (B/N). She smiled at you, then the others.

"So, has she told you yet?" They all nodded. She nodded in return, before turning to me, "I'll come around as well, just to make sure everything is okay."

"Okay, thanks mum." You hugged her, before the bell went for class. Your timely boyfriend hadn't arrived at school yet, so you sent him a quick message.

'Hey, are you coming to school? I wanna talk...'

Once it was sent, you hurried off to class with Shadow.

~LATER~

You were waiting for the lunch bell, staring at your phone. You had gotten a reply from (B/N) ages ago but had decided to leave it. Watching the clock tick past, you couldn't help but feel sick, worrying about what could happen when you finally dump this guy.