Christmas Special!!! (2017)

Keep in mind that I'm in Australia, where it doesn't snow during Christmas :3 Okay, Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy new year!

(t/l) = tail length

It was a lovely day. The sun was out and the birds were chirping away happily. You and Amy were currently getting ready for a big Christmas party later that night. Tinsel was everywhere, mostly hanging from the roof, there were lights around the windows and in the trees outside, small decorations lined the walls.

The main piece of the party, however, was the Christmas tree. It stood to the far corner, it's green elegance welcoming anyone that was to enter the room. The baubles and lights made it shine, while the coloured presents that hid under it would make any child excited.

You sighed, wiping your head as you finished hanging the last of the tinsel, the weird plastic smell covering your hands. You couldn't help but smile at your work, the house looked great. Meanwhile Amy was in the kitchen cooking delicious food, the smell filled your nose and made you smile.

"We should be ready in no time." Amy said from the kitchen, "How close are you to finishing the house (Y/N)?"

"Well, I think I'm done." You smiled, walking into the kitchen, "Was there anything else I had to do?"

"Did you get everyone presents?" The pink hedgehog turned to you.

Your eyes widened, and she laughed.

"Jeez (Y/N), you may want to go get them. I have money in my purse, take as much as you need. Okay?"

You nodded quickly and gave her a tight but quick hug, "Thank you sooooo much! You're the best!"

And with that, you grabbed the money and ran out of the house the hot sun beating down on your (f/c) fur. Soon enough you were at the shops, and your ears lowered. It was full of Mobians, animals everywhere were rushing to try and get their last presents.

The shelves in many shops were near empty. You had to hurry.

Now, you weren't the only one that had forgotten Christmas presents. Four hedgehogs, a fox and an echidna had all forgotten to get a very special present for a very special someone.

Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Manic, Tails and Knuckles were all rushing around the mall, trying to find the perfect gift for their special other. All six ran into each other, and decided to look together.

"I wonder what she would like..." Tails thought to himself.

"Well... They say diamonds are a girl's best friend." Manic shrugged.

"You aren't stealing Manic..." Sonic sighed, exhausted for once, "Don't ruin Christmas for everyone please."

"I just can't believe we all have a special girl." Knuckles chuckled, "Even Shadow and Tails, it's quiet remarkable really."

Shadow only huffed in response.

Silver was still looking around, before his eyes widened and he smiled, "Guys look! Surely we'll find something there!"

The boys looked up and their ears perked, or, in this case for Knuckles, he just looked up. A jewellery shop stood tall, surprisingly empty for the busy Christmas rush. So the six ran over, all rushing to the front desk.

The lady that sat behind the counter was reading a book, looking bored out of her mind. At the sight of movement, she looked up and smiled kindly.

"Why... This is a change, 6 young men coming to get their loved one a gift hey?"